+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Parkhead filth

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Two cheeks of the same blue/green arse. You cant have one scum without the other scum!
    Sounds good to me. We should just get rid of both of them then.

The green horde are utter scum of the earth - make no bones about it.

Pointing out the obvious but never hurts to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Not really sure what Brandan has said that is so wrong. He's quite clearly stated that racial abuse is not acceptable. He's also gone on to defend his clubs fans like I would expect Mcinnes to do for us.

Every club has a moronic element to their support. Some Aberdeen fans sing about an event at Ibrox being magic! Therefore not sure we can take a moral high ground when it suits our agenda. Pretty much a non story in my eyes.
    “in my eyes”.......r they painted on like your lugs?

How the f@ck did Logan get a red when tgfitw’s players get hee haw considering how they handled the situation after Brendan’s first domestic defeat!.......pr1ck

@ home Zzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

How the f@ck did Logan get a red when tgfitw’s players get hee haw considering how they handled the situation after Brendan’s first domestic defeat!.......pr1ck
    We're not discussing the red card.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    We're not discussing the red card.
    I did though, sorry if I breached the parameters of the topic threshold.....Brenda is quite right and Shay should of got a longer ban for clapping his hands and cupping his lugs to the tgfitw in response to his abuse post match on/off the pitch.....our club after lodging an appeal that subsequently failed should also take heed of your “non story”.....if only we had your “eyes”

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

We as a club should go out our way to highlight any Celtic player or staff bringing the game into disrepute.
    Celtic are just a bunch of arrogant and rascits w@nkers and it is about time our club stood upto them in a more aggressive manner.

Aberdeen FC have no interest in standing up to Celtic, Rangers or the SFA. In fact, we want our our way to ensure that the natural order was returned & maintained.

Remember that when the Huns finish second

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Aberdeen FC have no interest in standing up to Celtic, Rangers or the SFA. In fact, we want our our way to ensure that the natural order was returned & maintained.

Remember that when the Huns finish second
    Unfortunately very true. Our chairman did state that Scottish football needs Rangers and we should all just move on for the benefit of the game here.
    How wrong could someone in charge of our club be and let away with making those kind of daft statements is beyond me.
    If we want our club to stand up to Celtic and that new lot from Govan we first need someone strong at the helm who won’t look like a terrified bumbling imbecile when the pressure is on to give a strong opinion.

And another thing. Thon "Loving " Cup thing . Did we win it ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast