+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parkhead filth

Parkhead filth

Deflect, deny, blah blah ****ing blah...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...s-12870081.amp

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Deflect, deny, blah blah ****ing blah...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...s-12870081.amp
    That’s exactly why we should give these mhanky bhastards absolute unadulterated abuse for 90 minutes when they come here.
    Everyone should get it.
    Players & management.
    We’re far too nice sometimes and the home support is p1ss poor when it comes to backing the team & making the opposition as uncomfortable as they can

Not really sure what Brandan has said that is so wrong. He's quite clearly stated that racial abuse is not acceptable. He's also gone on to defend his clubs fans like I would expect Mcinnes to do for us.

Every club has a moronic element to their support. Some Aberdeen fans sing about an event at Ibrox being magic! Therefore not sure we can take a moral high ground when it suits our agenda. Pretty much a non story in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Showbiz Teeth
    “It’s not something the Celtic supporters are ever renowned for
    That’s odd. I remember folk throwing bananas on the Parkhead pitch in probably the worst example of racism in UK sport

Celtic fans are prats. Wtf has palestine got to do with scottish football. THEY think of themselves as the intellectual caring voice when in fact they are wee fascists. Real celtic fan? Got to hate israel, poppies, british army. Wear north face (green) top. Pracks.

I have said it many times. I hate the c@nts more that the sevconians

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That’s odd. I remember folk throwing bananas on the Parkhead pitch in probably the worst example of racism in UK sport
    Very racist fans. I remember this also but they put it down to a bit banter and just rivalry.

He even quotes that Celtic fans were voted the best in the world by a FIFA poll. F**king FIFA, an institution more corrupt than our very own SFA and that takes some doing.

All that whitening of his teeth must be impacting his brain.

They are the other half of a rancid bigoted mob.
    All inclusive

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    They are the other half of a rancid bigoted mob.
    All inclusive
    Two cheeks of the same blue/green arse. You cant have one scum without the other scum!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast