For anyone that lives in Wales (probably not many from this board) will have pretty much have experienced the unfriendly attitudes when England are in a Tournament. I've said before how the local media tries to fire up as many of the locals here by constantly reminding Welsh fans of how (apparent) arrogant England fans are when it comes these tournaments. I must admit it is unbearable at times to hear such a one sided view about England. Throughout the tournament Welsh fans will say "I'd like England to do well" then the moment England are out they'll be laughing and cheering out exit. Almost as if they play a jinx on themselves. Remember that Gareth Bale and the team celebrating Englands exit to Iceland - I really hope Gareth Southgate or someone from the camp plays that celebration video to them. The Welsh bang on so much about England yet they had a victory parade for making the semis of the Euros, they had an open to bus with players at the top deck empty handed. Someone explain that to me.

So the Welsh are allowed to dream but when England do, you get so many snide remarks.. ready pounce at the opportunity to mock England.

Anyway rant over. Come on England.

Don't even mention the Anti England brigade up in Scotland.