+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: England v Sweden

😄 who is this regis80 eh?

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    �� who is this regis80 eh?
    Pass!!. Are you somebody who doesnt exist, will you self destruct in 60 seconds and all that Mission Impossible secrecy stuff etc.

Sorry SB, but football's coming home.

Looked for a cd for the first time in ages and found my original cd from lightning seeds, £1.99 from our price.

Not getting carried away as saw England beat spain in 96 and had ticket for final and watched foooling germans beat czezh Republic.

But, i trying to get a ticket for this semi, so if anyone knows anybody here or in sweden (who is now going) let me know.

Lets not get carried away eh Bloody, but yes of course lets go beserk about being in the WC Semis, for the first time since Italiano '90.

I’d try russianbrides.com BB

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    I’d try russianbrides.com BB
    I am glad that sort of thing works for you , but i'm after a ticket.

Thanks anyway though.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Sorry SB, but football's coming home.

Looked for a cd for the first time in ages and found my original cd from lightning seeds, £1.99 from our price.

Not getting carried away as saw England beat spain in 96 and had ticket for final and watched foooling germans beat czezh Republic.

But, i trying to get a ticket for this semi, so if anyone knows anybody here or in sweden (who is now going) let me know.
    Cheers BB, best of luck getting a ticket, and best of luck to England in the semis.

Yo Swedie kid, do you think we/Engerland were favourites for this match to begin with ?.

The Swedes didn't look good for the whole 100 minutes really, but Jordan did make the odd save for us of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Cheers BB, best of luck getting a ticket, and best of luck to England in the semis.
    You guys did really well mate getting out of that group of death and to the qf.

I was talking to some swedish fans in saint Petersburg and. they couldn't believe how well they were doing.

I asked them about graham potter, and they said he actually had a lot of money to spend in Swedish terms and bought in some expensive "free transfers", i didn't know that and thought he'd done on a shoestring.

We had a little chuckle about the mellberg/ljunberg fight a few years back.

They were Gothenberg fans.

I'm sure you'll make the euros, when the semis and final are in England.

Chin up, and think of the Albion trials and tribulations to come mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Pass!!. Are you somebody who doesnt exist, will you self destruct in 60 seconds and all that Mission Impossible secrecy stuff etc.
    Lol. I’m missing something here and might have this wrong, but i’ve been an occasional poster here since far back as 2008. Hope you are not mixing me up with carolgees et al.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)