+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: England v Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    I think you'll find statistically Colombia is recorded as a win regardless of how it was settled hence why we are now in the Semi Finals.
    Not statistically (cue, the key word) in all time Colombia-England meetings for instance, hence also scorers of shoot out penalties are not ”counted for” in the score table.

Thanks SB, for conversing with the Dingle.

Whilst the other 50% of Dingle mad tries to think up his 53rd username we must help sad, pathetic and lost individuals.

It's called care in community over here.

With all that pent up anger imagine what he would do.

I certainly wouldn't go into an ikea he was in.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Not statistically (cue, the key word) in all time Colombia-England meetings for instance, hence also scorers of shoot out penalties are not ”counted for” in the score table.
    But a Penalty shoot out Victory is classed as a win. We held Man City over 120 mins in The League Cup it was 0-0 after ET but they won on penalties. we thought we had brought their run of consecutive victories to an end and stopped them scoring in normal play!
    but oh no a victory by means of penalties is STILL a victory!!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

Whilst the other 50% of Dingle mad tries to think up his 53rd username we must help sad, pathetic and lost individuals.

Don't worry I wouldn't set foot in an Ikea I've got better taste!

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post

I def know what you mean BB 😊

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    I def know what you mean BB ��
    No you don't nor will you ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    No you don't nor will you ever!!

WTF are you on about! Go play with the other Dingle on "today's other games" as you are as welcome on here as James McClean watching Wednesday nights game in a packed pub!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    WTF are you on about! Go play with the other Dingle on "today's other games" as you are as welcome on here as James McClean watching Wednesday nights game in a packed pub!
    Remember this thread? you didn't cover yourself in any glory did you? post 17. All about the name calling! It's too late for you to grow up. At least before you started posted on here this forum was one for all to use, albion and opposition fans to have banter with. Gone are the days of the likes of Northy and many more posting.

You're another hard man behind a keyboard, just like your mate from Gornal.

Click Here For Details

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    Remember this thread? you didn't cover yourself in any glory did you? post 17. All about the name calling! It's too late for you to grow up. At least before you started posted on here this forum was one for all to use, albion and opposition fans to have banter with. Gone are the days of the likes of Northy and many more posting.

You're another hard man behind a keyboard, just like your mate from Gornal.

Click Here For Details

I gave one poster what for on vile mad as he deserved it and still spouts off now, although to others! Eve and Newcy ( under 50 alias names ) have insulted many on this board including Swedish who is a great poster and also Acido whose always welcome on here! Have you wondered why it's rare for any Baggies to post on your board even though our posts outnumber yours - now lets have a think shall we!

As for the Bartley being good enough for the championship in your words - well you lot failed to beat Swansea twice last year and Bartley stopped you scoring in a boring nil nil match. They were premiership then! Enjoy your one year as you will need to be twice as good as both Swansea matches to even have any hope!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I gave one poster what for on vile mad as he deserved it and still spouts off now, although to others! Eve and Newcy ( under 50 alias names ) have insulted many on this board including Swedish who is a great poster and also Acido whose always welcome on here! Have you wondered why it's rare for any Baggies to post on your board even though our posts outnumber yours - now lets have a think shall we!

As for the Bartley being good enough for the championship in your words - well you lot failed to beat Swansea twice last year and Bartley stopped you scoring in a boring nil nil match. They were premiership then! Enjoy your one year as you will need to be twice as good as both Swansea matches to even have any hope!
    I'll tell you what, if that's the sort of language you use in real life, ie that post on Villa Mad then it just shows the type of person you are. Each to their own though. I presume you're exactly the same in front of friends and family?

There's nothing to stop you or any other albion fan posting on Wolves Mad, unless you got yourself banned!

Yes, Wolves, as you rightly pointed out failed to beat Swansea. But our priorities lay elsewhere.

I would just like to correct you on one thing, it hasn't been called the "premiership" for years. It's actually the premier league. If Wolves only manage one year in the top flight, so be it, but i'll enjoy it, whatever the outcome. I wouldn't bank on albion going straight back up under your rookie manager!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)