+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: England v Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by wolves71 View Post
    I'll tell you what, if that's the sort of language you use in real life, ie that post on Villa Mad then it just shows the type of person you are. Each to their own though. I presume you're exactly the same in front of friends and family?

There's nothing to stop you or any other albion fan posting on Wolves Mad, unless you got yourself banned!

Yes, Wolves, as you rightly pointed out failed to beat Swansea. But our priorities lay elsewhere.

I would just like to correct you on one thing, it hasn't been called the "premiership" for years. It's actually the premier league. If Wolves only manage one year in the top flight, so be it, but i'll enjoy it, whatever the outcome. I wouldn't bank on albion going straight back up under your rookie manager!

That one off is tame compared to the constant filth from Newcy and Eve - and who do they support? Are you some kind of hypocrite?

As for the Premier League many still refer to it as the premiership, premier,greed league or whatever. The thing that matters - I go every week home and away - do you?

What crap - had your priorities been elsewhere then you would not have wanted the boring nil nil draw. All sour grapes - " not banking on Albion going straight back up and under a rookie manager". Well he was not a rookie for the last six games and showed more intent than Pulis or Pardew put together.

I would not guarantee Albion to come straight back up but, I can guarantee we have more chance of going back up than you have of survival!

Most are not banned on your board but most do not choose to join the sole thread " today's other games " and the bitterness of 80% of your posters ( all two of them ). Make that three with your sour grapes!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    That one off is tame compared to the constant filth from Newcy and Eve - and who do they support? Are you some kind of hypocrite?

As for the Premier League many still refer to it as the premiership, premier,greed league or whatever. The thing that matters - I go every week home and away - do you?

What crap - had your priorities been elsewhere then you would not have wanted the boring nil nil draw. All sour grapes - " not banking on Albion going straight back up and under a rookie manager". Well he was not a rookie for the last six games and showed more intent than Pulis or Pardew put together.

I would not guarantee Albion to come straight back up but, I can guarantee we have more chance of going back up than you have of survival!

Most are not banned on your board but most do not choose to join the sole thread " today's other games " and the bitterness of 80% of your posters ( all two of them ). Make that three with your sour grapes!
    I don't answer for Eve or Newcy. I go to most friendlies and do every home and away league and cup game, but i don't claim to be a super fan. I just go and follow the club i have followed for over thirty years.

Oh lets not try mocking threads on Wolves Mad, there's plenty of match threads on here of late, which are good to have on forums. There's also plenty of repetitive threads as well, but each to their own.

Wolves Mad is a small forum compared to others, ie Molineux Mix and The Wolves Forum. It's a bit like comparing this forum to Westbrom.com.

The priority for Wolves was promotion and that's what was achieved. No sour grapes. Well we will see next season how the rookie does with his own players.

I actually take my hat off to you now, you've replied twice without throwing any toys out the pram or any abuse. Fair play to you!

Jeez, dingle71, that's 4 responses to your post, it must feel like all your Xmas' have come together.

Better than the usual :

Dingle71 at 20:21: that's a great goal.

Dingle71 at 20:21:02: maybe good, but not great.

Dingle71 at 20:21:25: no it was great.

Dingle71 at 20:21:35: NO, IT WAS NOT!!!! No "desert" for you.

And on and on and on and on.....

I don't answer for Eve or Newcy. I go to most friendlies and do every home and away league and cup game, but i don't claim to be a super fan. I just go and follow the club i have followed for over thirty years.

Oh lets not try mocking threads on Wolves Mad, there's plenty of match threads on here of late, which are good to have on forums. There's also plenty of repetitive threads as well, but each to their own.

Wolves Mad is a small forum compared to others, ie Molineux Mix and The Wolves Forum. It's a bit like comparing this forum to Westbrom.com.

The priority for Wolves was promotion and that's what was achieved. No sour grapes. Well we will see next season how the rookie does with his own players.

I actually take my hat off to you now, you've replied twice without throwing any toys out the pram or any abuse. Fair play to you!

I only give as good as I take 71! Never had a problem with your posts, so why would I react! If you don't answer for two other fellow supporters, then perhaps it's best not to point a finger at others! I wouldn't but that's your choice!

Rookie manager or not - he's West Brom through and through and passionate for the club. Personally, I prefer this than the disloyal and pathetic so called "big stars" who go against their contracts and fail to turn up for pre-season tours. If this was I or you, we would be sacked immediately! Why should footballers be any different!

Good luck in the greed league, and for me, I have always considered Villa our main rivals, like many West Brom supporters, so looking forward to these matches!

PS - any chance you will take Rondon? I will even pay for his taxi if Barry does not drop him off...........
    Last edited by baggieal; 09-07-2018 at 09:41 PM.

I only give as good as I take 71! Never had a problem with your posts, so why would I react! If you don't answer for two other fellow supporters, then perhaps it's best not to point a finger at others! I wouldn't but that's your choice!

Rookie manager or not - he's West Brom through and through and passionate for the club. Personally, I prefer this than the disloyal and pathetic so called "big stars" who go against their contracts and fail to turn up for pre-season tours. If this was I or you, we would be sacked immediately! Why should footballers be any different!

Good luck in the greed league, and for me, I have always considered Villa our main rivals, like many West Brom supporters, so looking forward to these matches!

PS - any chance you will take Rondon? I will even pay for his taxi if Barry does not drop him off...........
    The only thing i don't like with what you posted on that thread that i posted earlier in this thread was the use of the word retard. I think it's used quite frequently nowadays. But i'm probably old school and see it as derogatory. I have a few friends that are disabled and see first hand the difficulties they have. One in particular was named Wolves fan of the season. He has overcome many obstacles and does every day.

Darren Moore is albion through and through, i will give you that. Wolves fans know very well what it's like to have players on big money wanting out once the club was relegated from the premier league. Stephen Fletcher was one who played up. Look where he is now! The power nowadays is with the player and agents.

Yes, i also class the premier league as the greed league, it's where all our clubs want to be. Where i originate from in Upper Gornal, we've always classed albion as rivals. My best mate is a baggie and we've always had friendly banter over our sides.

I get why many see Villa as local rivals, as it just down the road.

I think you can keep Rondon, Wolves wouldn't even look at him for the transfer fee being touted.

When have I dished out constant filth on here? Iv'e been greeted by it many a time!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    When have I dished out constant filth on here? Iv'e been greeted by it many a time!

Strange how decent posters like Woodlands do not get the same and welcomed! Why is that? 71 was also surprised that he did not get a reaction - why is that?

Take a look in the mirror! Also and the name of this board is ............

Strange how decent posters like Woodlands do not get the same and welcomed! Why is that? 71 was also surprised that he did not get a reaction - why is that?

Take a look in the mirror! Also and the name of this board is ............

There you go You'll dish it out, but Jeez you can't take it! Oh and the name of these boards is Footymad so I'll go where I like big boy!!

The only thing i don't like with what you posted on that thread that i posted earlier in this thread was the use of the word retard. I think it's used quite frequently nowadays. But i'm probably old school and see it as derogatory. I have a few friends that are disabled and see first hand the difficulties they have. One in particular was named Wolves fan of the season. He has overcome many obstacles and does every day.

Darren Moore is albion through and through, i will give you that. Wolves fans know very well what it's like to have players on big money wanting out once the club was relegated from the premier league. Stephen Fletcher was one who played up. Look where he is now! The power nowadays is with the player and agents.

Yes, i also class the premier league as the greed league, it's where all our clubs want to be. Where i originate from in Upper Gornal, we've always classed albion as rivals. My best mate is a baggie and we've always had friendly banter over our sides.

I get why many see Villa as local rivals, as it just down the road.

I think you can keep Rondon, Wolves wouldn't even look at him for the transfer fee being touted.
    I think we’ve been through this before 71 .about who’s the main rival,if your from say West Brom ,Tipton Wednesbury,bilston area it more than likely wolves.but on the other hand villa if your cradley smerrick brieley hill etc.me it’s wolves .

Going back to the subject of this thread anyway, I think the Swedes had a really good looking bench for that match against us/Engerland and we had every reason to be worried about it.

Ohh yes they did, and it was built at Ikea of course, and we totally dismantled it and battered it which is what we're good at doing.
    (aww soz Swedie btw, but I couldnt resist that little bit of tom foolery).

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)