+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: England v Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by regis80 View Post
    What a refreshing difference Sweden were to Columbia. I like Sweden and had you beaten us I'd be supporting you guys. Ignore the poster above.
    Cheers regis, an honest and fair game, always appreciated. I’ll support England now!

Pickford made one very good save, the rest were bog standard ones any keeper would have expected to, and would have been expected to make. The commentator & pundits once again went OTT.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Pickford made one very good save, the rest were bog standard ones any keeper would have expected to, and would have been expected to make. The commentator & pundits once again went OTT.
    Totally agree hlc. Can’t remember a less stressful England World Cup game for sometime. In my opinion 2-0 flattered them - and that is Sweden, not England.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarmbaggie View Post
    Totally agree hlc. Can’t remember a less stressful England World Cup game for sometime. In my opinion 2-0 flattered them - and that is Sweden, not England.
    Absolutely Yarm England out played them never looked in danger .

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Cheers regis, an honest and fair game, always appreciated. I’ll support England now!
    Agreed.

A quality nation who know how to play hard but fair and can lose with class.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Just ignore him SB, the bell end is probably readying himself for the long ardous journey to his living room for the sf.

Creaming himself about that c rappy cp jacket he dreams about owning.

He's lost the other member of dingle mad, so his wc eurphoria is tinged with a lonesome sadness, so forgive his anger.
    Oh F**k off ******* brain Il'l be watching the Semi Final at my local pub which is probably where you will watch it from!!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Oh F**k off ******* brain Il'l be watching the Semi Final at my local pub which is probably where you will watch it from!!
    Nice one, really happy for you.

But, we didn't rip Sweden a new a rse hole.

Being one, you probably think every victory rips a new one, but in reality only 1-5 victory count as that, not 2-0.

Now get some help for that obvious anger.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Nice one, really happy for you.

But, we didn't rip Sweden a new a rse hole.

Being one, you probably think every victory rips a new one, but in reality only 1-5 victory count as that, not 2-0.

Now get some help for that obvious anger.

No anger here, that was the easiest victory other than the pub team that was Panama that we've had in this competition! The Swedes offered nothing.

Easier than Tunisia in other words...

Panama, obviously easier than Sweden

Belgium, a defeat

Colombia, statistically goes down as a draw

And, then Sweden...

5 games played.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Easier than Tunisia in other words...

Panama, obviously easier than Sweden

Belgium, a defeat

Colombia, statistically goes down as a draw

And, then Sweden...

5 games played.
    I think you'll find statistically Colombia is recorded as a win regardless of how it was settled hence why we are now in the Semi Finals.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)