+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England v Sweden

England v Sweden

Can the man in the waistcoat inspire England to victory? A lot of the bookies make us favourites but more importantly Lawro has us down to win 2-0. Come on England!

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Can the man in the waistcoat inspire England to victory? A lot of the bookies make us favourites but more importantly Lawro has us down to win 2-0. Come on England!
    Great.. Lawros prediction, now wim doomed.

I like this Maguire

1-0 England

Why dont't I get excited when Sterling gets the ball - even when he has an open goal he will contrive to fall on his arse
    How many chances does he want? He has the touch of a lawnmower

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Why dont't I get excited when Sterling gets the ball - even when he has an open goal he will contrive to fall on his arse
    How many chances does he want? He has the touch of a lawnmower
    The one player with the worst decision making on the pitch ever. He does everything else so well but can’t score.

That early morning fire alarm as turned the Swedes into a team of zombies

2-0 England

Kin hell

Is it actually coming home ????

Come on Engerland... its 2-0 with about 20 minutes left.

And come on Swedie, what do you reckon eh kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Come on Engerland... its 2-0 with about 20 minutes left.

And come on Swedie, what do you reckon eh kid.
    What a relief when that final whistle was blown.

Sterling - If the ball is only a yard away from you, try to flipping keep it in. You may not want to and can’t score but passing to another player might be able to. What a waste. He makes good runs.. so can Rashford and he’d probably score.

Come on England!

Yes exactly Regis kid, we can all make faults with Sterling and co cant we. But I hold my hands up here, because I didnt think Alli deserved a place either, and he scored our second goal!. So like I said earlier on this week... who is this Acido as he doesnt know what hes talking about.

Btw I heard that Swedemarkland would have a very strong bench for todays match, and yes of course they created it at Ikea didnt they.
    Last edited by Acido; 07-07-2018 at 04:09 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)