+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: England vs Sweden

I can kinda see why he's persisting with Sterling, nobody else can really do the job he's doing in the team, the other attackers are all more out and out strikers and won't help linking the play much at all, it's just unfortunate he's absolutely useless in front of goal unless he has the rest of the Man City team giving him 10 clear cut chances a game. I think he does balance the team better than Rashford would do but it is annoying watching him miss chance after chance.

Very tidy performance. Let's be honest, Sweden are very limited but stubborn opponents.

MoM Pickford just ahead of Maguire for me.

That was a very un-England like performance! No nail biting, no head in hands moments, just a professional performance from start to finish where the result was never in doubt. If anything the scoreline flattered Sweden, they were never in the game. I've watched two games today and seen 19 goals for, and none against. The only downside is that I can't really do a liquid celebration as I usually would because I'm on airport collection duty at 2:30am. Bloody kids!

Croatia will rip us apart if we persist with Young & Sterling,if they get through.Young is crap & so predictable. Sterling apart from pace is out of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    That was a very un-England like performance! No nail biting, no head in hands moments, just a professional performance from start to finish where the result was never in doubt. If anything the scoreline flattered Sweden, they were never in the game. I've watched two games today and seen 19 goals for, and none against. The only downside is that I can't really do a liquid celebration as I usually would because I'm on airport collection duty at 2:30am. Bloody kids!
    I really don't what you think ,yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The only downside is that I can't really do a liquid celebration as I usually would because I'm on airport collection duty at 2:30am. Bloody kids!
    I blame the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    He also wants a goal so desperately that he's refusing to pass to other better positioned players and wasting opportunities. He's absolutely awful.
    He had a mixed day, got in good positions but his end product is terrible. I'm not the biggest fan overall. Anyway Andy you were right about the fan trouble this world cup, not a sniff of trouble and even if they have cracked down on it Russian style it does seem some of it was media hysteria, my apologies.

We're in the world cup semi final, wow.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I really don't what you think ,yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    I understood the elongated 'yes' bit, but what exactly does "I really don't what you think" mean?

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Very tidy performance. Let's be honest, Sweden are very limited but stubborn opponents.

MoM Pickford just ahead of Maguire for me.
    I'm going for Trippier once again. He's quietly been a class act all tournament in my view.

I understood the elongated 'yes' bit, but what exactly does "I really don't what you think" mean?
    I don't give a fcuk yer noB

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast