+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: England vs Sweden

England vs Sweden

Despite sid's earlier spoiler that Sweden are the winners I hope everyone is still going to watch the game?

England
    1Pickford
    2Walker
    5Stones
    6Maguire
    8Henderson
    12Trippier
    7Lingard
    20Alli
    18Young
    10Sterling
    9Kane

Substitutes
    3Rose
    4Dier
    11Vardy
    13Butland
    14Welbeck
    15Cahill
    16Jones
    17Delph
    19Rashford
    21Loftus-Cheek
    22Alexander-Arnold
    23Pope

Come on England !

I hope we can get on the score board early, if they score first and go ultra defensive (no reason to think they will), we may struggle to break them down?

Sweden will certainly have more morals than any South American team anyway so I hope it's a good game and if it's an open game, I expect us to win.
    Last edited by Airborn Pie; 07-07-2018 at 02:01 PM.

And Southgate's bum chum gets yet another start. Guess who

Very poor start from England so far, ball retention is non existent and distribution is poor.

Is Sterling afraid to pass the ball? Sweden defending well so far but I think England will nick this one.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Is Sterling afraid to pass the ball? Sweden defending well so far but I think England will nick this one.
    I don't think' they're defending well Irish, we're just not testing them, England don't want to deliver the ball in to the box, too much ****ing around, two poor teams at the moment.

What a brave header from Maguire, England are serious on set pieces under Southgate, I think that chap has got better and better as this tournament progresses.

As soon as we deliver we score!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I don't think' they're defending well Irish, we're just not testing them, England don't want to deliver the ball in to the box, too much ****ing around, two poor teams at the moment.
    You boys have tested them now Airborn Don't think England have anything to be afraid of concerning Sweden, they look clueless

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast