+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: England vs Sweden

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm going for Trippier once again. He's quietly been a class act all tournament in my view.
    Tripps MOM , country mile.

It's coming home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sterling wouldn't have scored today at Rolls Royce.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Croatia will rip us apart if we persist with Young & Sterling,if they get through.Young is crap & so predictable. Sterling apart from pace is out of sorts.
    Rip us apart... Irishpete ????

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    He had a mixed day, got in good positions but his end product is terrible. I'm not the biggest fan overall. Anyway Andy you were right about the fan trouble this world cup, not a sniff of trouble and even if they have cracked down on it Russian style it does seem some of it was media hysteria, my apologies.

We're in the world cup semi final, wow.
    It helps that the chav scum who trashed the IKEA today can't afford to travel that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Rip us apart... Irishpete ????
    He's coming home too 😀

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I'm going for Trippier once again. He's quietly been a class act all tournament in my view.
    Agree, he's grown on me massively over this tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Croatia will rip us apart if we persist with Young & Sterling,if they get through.Young is crap & so predictable. Sterling apart from pace is out of sorts.
    Spot on. Sterling shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting 11, his finishing is a pale imitation of Kevin Bartlett, and that’s being generous. Young is so predictable, always having to move the ball onto his right foot before putting it into the box. I don’t know what more Rose and Rashford have to do to get into the starting 11.

I have to say I haven’t been a big fan of Maguire but thought he was outstanding yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Why oh why is Sterling in the team? He's had multiple sitters already, including 2 break away one on ones with the keeper and he still ****ing misses. Get him out for God's sake!!!
    He is in the team because the people that matter like his club manager, international manager, team mates and ex player/ manager/ pundits sees what he brings to the team, which his pace and hard work. Everyone knows he needs to up his game in the finishing department but the professional experts seem to have more faith in him than the amateur 'experts' on here.
    Most teams have a scapegoat but I think you will probably be dissapointed if you expect him to be dropped for next game-but- I could be wrong.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast