+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can someone please kidnap Sterling......

Can someone please kidnap Sterling......

Because southgate isn't going to do the right thing and drop him.

Absolute shocking again, and i don't know what he has on Southgate to make him select him.

Feels like we've got to the sf with 10 men.

On another note I cannot believe this team has got to a wc sf, when comparing it italia 90 sf team.

Know out and out wingers like waddle and magician like gazza.

Is it just me or do you find that many of pundits do nothing but praise the hell out of him for the runs he makes but fail to see such a liability he is. It is as if they are afraid to say anything negative about him because they’d be seen as lynching him like tabloid press (which I feel is uncalled for). He’s being picked by means rather then merits.

I bow to the professional knowledge of the pundits on this one because they see things that we don’t always appreciate.

Now if you want to talk about c r a p let’s discuss Deli Alli who was utterly p I s s poor again.

Radio pundits are blaming Southgate saying he’s playing him too far away from Kane on the pitch.

Certainly Kane is not really in the games in terms of play.

I’d be tempted to tinker to improve their link play.

Rashford is getting a very raw deal.....he must be really p e e d off seeing Delph get more game time!

I'll go with those in the game in the know. I thought Sterling caused them problems regardless if end product. In the round I think he helped us.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Johnson View Post
    I'll go with those in the game in the know. I thought Sterling caused them problems regardless if end product. In the round I think he helped us.
    I'll admit he did cause problems, but he does all the hard work but no end rewards. A fit Vardy or Rashford would have done better to finish.

Agree with Mick, re Delph getting the vote over Rashford - what must Rashford do to get on?

It isn’t just Delph. In the previous game against Colombia, Vardy for goodness sake, got on in front of Rashford.

I was elated yesterday when i heard on the news that Sterling had dropped, but unfortunately it transpired it was the currency due that bell end bojo resigning.

Another c rap performance from the no hoper today.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    I was elated yesterday when i heard on the news that Sterling had dropped, but unfortunately it transpired it was the currency due that bell end bojo resigning.

Another c rap performance from the no hoper today.

In fairness Blood, thought Sterling was a threat tonight with his pace! Certainly better than Kane who hardly touched it! If you want to knock a player then how about Dele Ali - rubbish in most games and shocking tonight in my opinion!

Yes, the spurs players bottled it again Al, but that's in their dna.

There is a word for it, they "spursed" it up.

Don't agree with you about Sterling, he has been terrible all tournament.

If running fast into opposition players and into blind alleys is his purpose then he's had a great tournament.

Sterling was our out ball tonight and played well Kane was awful and has been all tournament 6 goals 3 pens 1 deflection and 2 tap ins

Rashford is a poor mans sterling but deli Ali is crap full stop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)