+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inverness on Wedesday

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Maybe I’m being naive or overly optimistic, but maybe, just maybe, this might make them get the finger out & sign some players?
    Exactly the same thought went through my mind

Maybe I’m being naive or overly optimistic, but maybe, just maybe, this might make them get the finger out & sign some players?
    If Gleeson and Forrester are injured it might take McInnes questionable idea of signing another striker out of the equation.

4 strikers fighting for 1 position is insane,get a midfielder in please.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If Gleeson and Forrester are injured it might take McInnes questionable idea of signing another striker out of the equation
    I think we can now put to bed the idea of Gleeson being a hard man in midfield....the toughest friendly match we have played so far and he hobbles off injured in a lot of pain.
    Nothing against the guy but welcome to Scotland, this is the type of football you will be up against most weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If Gleeson and Forrester are injured it might take McInnes questionable idea of signing another striker out of the equation.

4 strikers fighting for 1 position is insane,get a midfielder in please.
    I’d have thought if a striker was coming in, one might go?
    Agree though, very light in midfield
    And defence
    And out wide.

Apart from that, we’re great!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think we can now put to bed the idea of Gleeson being a hard man in midfield....the toughest friendly match we have played so far and he hobbles off injured in a lot of pain.
    Nothing against the guy but welcome to Scotland, this is the type of football you will be up against most weeks.
    Really? I've no idea how he was hurt, but would never dare surmise that he's not physically capable. It seems a bit churlish to try to undermine the boy already.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Really? I've no idea how he was hurt, but would never dare surmise that he's not physically capable. It seems a bit churlish to try to undermine the boy already.
    McInnes stated that he got injured during the lead up to a St.Johnstone goal. It was a friendly so I would hate to see how our midfield enforcer copes in a normal match.
    Not a player I rated as I will stick my neck on the block and say he will not set the heather on fire at Pittodrie during his stay at the club.

Joking aside, it’s pretty poor that we have to cancel a friendly due to our squad size.
    It's a fkn joke thats what it is, totally fkn embarrassing.

Superb start to the new campaign

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    It's a fkn joke thats what it is, totally fkn embarrassing.

Superb start to the new campaign
    Pretty much what I thought

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    ^^^this^^^ 100% nail on the head RJ, I am already extremely concerned of the so called "quality" of our new two new faces from south of the border. Thank fk young Lewis Ferguson looks the part, but fk me we need a helluva lot more than just him.

SF

W4dr33rs3wfewt5ee4g6f5fd5f3wfrgr56gu4r5s42wfrfwtw3 f2w

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast