+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ben Woodburn

is jj a closet pig ? or is he tt in disguise ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    don't think he's tt as doesn't name and shame McCabe in every post .............he's awfully miserable about the Blades tho, which is a shame cos life could be worse and there are many worse examples of similar clubs to ours

JJ's pretty much always proven right with this club unfortunately. Mainly because he's managed to detach heart from head.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlade View Post
    Hahaha hahaha

A Liverpool youth player......stopit please, you'll have me coughing a lung up.

If he's going on loan anywhere it'll be to Wigan or MK Dons or somewhere where the negotiations won't be so 1980's
    Wasn’t Conor Coady a Liverpool youth player JJ?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    No mate. More than one regular on here have vouched for JJ in the past when this board was busier.

I think that a lot of what JJ says is spot on, I just don’t understand why he feels the need to keep on pushing the same old buttons if he’s found better things to do with his time. He’s not going to change anybody’s view on the club bore mote than I am.

look if youve followed the club as long as most on here have we know the points jj and tt make are mostly valid but cmon the club is now on the up with a great manager at the helm and a great set of lads playing for the club so lets just get on with supporting the club and just hope that the chuckle brothers sort there differences out although judging by recent comments in the courtroom its not looking that likely 😠😠😠

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    No mate. More than one regular on here have vouched for JJ in the past when this board was busier.

I think that a lot of what JJ says is spot on, I just don’t understand why he feels the need to keep on pushing the same old buttons if he’s found better things to do with his time. He’s not going to change anybody’s view on the club bore mote than I am.
    No-one supports United for the glory, but most of us do have that little bit of belief, deep down, that this season might be ours, or a cup run or a magic performance, or a breakthrough from the U23's, or something else, anything else that allows us to keep that little flame alive. I think JJ has just allowed the last bits of hope to drain away.

As in life itself, we're all going to lose the war, which is every reason to enjoy winning a battle now and again.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    JJ's pretty much always proven right with this club unfortunately. Mainly because he's managed to detach heart from head.
    Herby when ya support clubs like ours if ya constantly seein/lookin for the worse scenario of course ya gunna get it r8 more often than not,where alot differ is we know all the bad/mediocre stuff that's happened previously but as Pops says we live in hope things will change for the better otherwise what's the point? Have you heard any new players on our radar? UTCB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12