+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A H twitter

A H twitter

Over the course of the last few weeks, certain Forest supporters seem to take great delight in trying to wind up our chairman. We all have differing views of course on whether football club owners should be using such a platform and personally for me it's quite amusing try and find out the latest on the rumours regarding all things Notts. If a transfer has been announced, I usually find out within seconds from my trusted relatives who have the finger on Notts pulse. I can imagine Mr. H not being the character that will back away from an argument, indeed he seems to thrive on it. I just hope he can rein it in or at least realise the vast majority of football supporters from Nottingham only see good things happening. I'd hate for him to be disillusioned after all the effort and money invested in the club to be slowed due to a minority of foolish keyboard warriors.

Nowt we can do about it - tweet him.

His ego is way to big...bless his cotton socks...

I think he is starting to see for himself what many Forest fans are like. One even used the c word on him. That doesn't seem like a good reason to give up his interest in Notts, if anything , it seems to be strengthening his resolve. Like this:

Coz they can see we’ll be in the same league in the next few years. Then it’ll get very spicy. I love how one-in-three of our new season ticket holders are under 21. Notts are now relevant and on the rise

Of course, we know many Forest fans are stupid, some are actually vile, what irritates me most is this pathetic 'we used to support both clubs and want Notts to do well' types. These people have been mortally offended by an Event (normally AH saying something in a Tweet which didn't bow down to them enough) and now they will never wish Notts well again. And it's all his fault.

As if that wasn't enough, the club in West Bridgford itself seems to be adopting the same attitude.

So was it us or Forest who didn't want a pre season friendly or was it never on the cards anyway?

We asked but they didn’t fancy it, which is fine, so we asked Derby County and Leicester City

**** them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    His ego is way to big...bless his cotton socks...

Sorry Sidn I missed an o out

Forest fans are getting like that because they can see after years of mismanagement or owners who don't exist, we're finally getting our act together on and off the pitch. There's a long way to go yet but we are on the up and some of them won't like it. Some (not many I'd wager) will be pleased for us as well but they're probably decent people, not the offensive types on social media.

As for AH on twitter then he's not going to change but as I've said in other threads, I don't think he lets it affect him like it has others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I think he is starting to see for himself what many Forest fans are like. One even used the c word on him. That doesn't seem like a good reason to give up his interest in Notts, if anything , it seems to be strengthening his resolve. Like this:

Coz they can see we’ll be in the same league in the next few years. Then it’ll get very spicy. I love how one-in-three of our new season ticket holders are under 21. Notts are now relevant and on the rise

Of course, we know many Forest fans are stupid, some are actually vile, what irritates me most is this pathetic 'we used to support both clubs and want Notts to do well' types. These people have been mortally offended by an Event (normally AH saying something in a Tweet which didn't bow down to them enough) and now they will never wish Notts well again. And it's all his fault.

As if that wasn't enough, the club in West Bridgford itself seems to be adopting the same attitude.

So was it us or Forest who didn't want a pre season friendly or was it never on the cards anyway?

We asked but they didn’t fancy it, which is fine, so we asked Derby County and Leicester City

**** them.
    Well as much as some of our supporters make me cringe. HE IS YOUR OWNER!!!
    Is it really right that he is getting involved in spats on social media?

As for comments like **** them!
    Well I'm sure the NFFC hierarchy will take his comments into account and tell him to stuff it, next time he wants a loanee.
    We've been down that road before.

It wasn't 5 minutes ago he was on social media talking about a new special relationship with NFFC.
    It really makes me cringe when owners do this. Trew did it, look where it got him.
    Our own megalomaniac had it blow up in his face as well.

I think the term "grow up" springs to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Forest fans are getting like that because they can see after years of mismanagement or owners who don't exist, we're finally getting our act together on and off the pitch. There's a long way to go yet but we are on the up and some of them won't like it. Some (not many I'd wager) will be pleased for us as well but they're probably decent people, not the offensive types on social media.

As for AH on twitter then he's not going to change but as I've said in other threads, I don't think he lets it affect him like it has others.
    Forest fans don't like it?

Where the hell did that come from?

If you hadn't noticed, we've spent a fortune this summer and still are not finished.
    It makes AH's comments of "we'll be in the same division soon" look laughable.
    Sorry CF, but the average NFFC fan isn't in the slight bit worried about AH and his plans.
    As far as catching up goes, he has a marathon to run.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Forest fans don't like it?

Where the hell did that come from?

If you hadn't noticed, we've spent a fortune this summer and still are not finished.
    It makes AH's comments of "we'll be in the same division soon" look laughable.
    Sorry CF, but the average NFFC fan isn't in the slight bit worried about AH and his plans.
    As far as catching up goes, he has a marathon to run.
    Football is business what makes financial sense between two parties will be carried. The hierarchy at Notts and Forest love this apparent rivalry as it puts words in the ether and eventually hands in pockets.

You look at the global trashtalk tour with McGregor and Mayweather, everybody cleaned up. Long may Mr Hardy continue because he knows exactly what he is doing.

He didn't want to answer my question on the Academy either on twitter or on here. Maybe he can't handle the difficult questions.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast