+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: sign the petition

Quote Originally Posted by Lasterman View Post
    The phrase is "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."

Comes from Timothy in The King James Bible. Leaving aside the accuracy and sagicity of everything in there for a moment, I wonder if the modern day equivalent relates to a wandering from the faith in St Jeremy?
    Nice defleciton. I can only assume from that that you are an apologist for greed in the world,

I wonder what your take on greed in the world is by the way. You and the likes of Kerr don't seem to acknowledge there is such a thing.

Do you not care that many human beings struggle and suffer in the world through no fault of their own. Didn't your parents teach you a duty of care to other human beings and indeed all things. If they didn't did they not teach you at school these things. Its just simple stuff really. Or did they say look after number 1 and sod everybody else as it would appear from the stuff the likes of you and Kerr put on here.

I know you will say everyone has an equal chance of the world of being wealthy. That is bollax. Capitalism works well for some and not others. Wherever you have winners you will have losers. Not everyone can win. And the bigger the win the more losers there are. The problem is the poor and powerless can never win because of an uneven playing field. One or two might sneak through but generally no matter how hard you work, how talented you are you will always achieve better if you come from a basis of wealth. Not to see that just puts you in self denial.

It would be more honest of you to come on here and admit you just are a selfish greedy barsteward and say you don't care about poverty or the downtrodden. At least we would klnow where you stand.

If you were to come on here and say you do care then why back selfish right wing policies? It just does not make sense.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 12-07-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Can we get back on topic please? If we win the losers game on Saturday do we all get Sunday off

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Can we get back on topic please? If we win the losers game on Saturday do we all get Sunday off
    errrr, no Cam, no we don't....is anyone actually interested i that game, including the players of both teams?

I think it's a folly and pointless personally.

For phuk sake are we working on monday or not, please let me know so i can tell our lass to pack mi snap or not.

Yes Camiller. 2-1 to England! And no you bloody well can't.

i think that this game counts towards England's FIFA ranking, seeding in future competitions , etc, so...

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    i think that this game counts towards England's FIFA ranking, seeding in future competitions , etc, so...
    Balls to the rankings, it's pointless.

Well we need to be down the rankings so we have some decent quality teams to play. Put us in with the Germanys/ Spains/ Portugals etc. Lets have some real competition not flippin' Latvia and Outer Mongolia.

I was thinking more about what the FA's instructions to Southgate will be

Quote Originally Posted by Archiemiller View Post
    For phuk sake are we working on monday or not, please let me know so i can tell our lass to pack mi snap or not.
    Give over Archie It dunt take that long to put bread & jam up.Tha does know stubbins shut dunt tha.

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast