+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The annual where are we going to finish prediction thread.

Top 3 for me this season

Looking forward to seeing Crawford and Patching and see what they can bring to the table, isn't it great to watch other teams scrambling for signings while KN has done his business so early that the new players have time to bed in... really looking forward to the off now.

I think we will do as per England in the world cup.

Modest expectation, but....

I'm struggling a bit with this. My heart says top three, but my head also says top three.

Normally they are at least a dozen places apart.

Decent signings, cover in virtually all positions, the only worry for me is the goalkeeper who I don’t think is up to it.

Second. But no idea who’s good enough to finish above us.

I'll say 3rd or 4th. What might hold us back is getting a virtually a new team to gel and finding the right mix. Hopefully not, and it'll click from the start

In the top 3

We will finish top 24.
    A lot of players that need to gel... that was an advantage last season where most of the squad were kept which meant whilst other teams took time to gel whilst we went on a run.
    Like everyone I am optimistic but at this moment they are all names, albeit good names, on paper. How they play together is still an unknown.

Top of course. The same as every season

Top 3 , come on people where is the faith out there? Good solid defence, better midfield, way better attack and more strength in depth

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I'm struggling a bit with this. My heart says top three, but my head also says top three.

Normally they are at least a dozen places apart.
    I know, me too. We have the squad to make the top three for sure. But then whenever I feel this confident, I feel I'm being set up in some way.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast