+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OT: Police incompetence?

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    What is boring is the suggestion of police incompetence and the usual smarmy Communist angle Sid puts on his posts. Yes its the everyday polices fault that Russian spies are active in the UK meddling with extremely hazardous poisons of course it is! I am sure that under Corbyn et al it would have been a different story...N O T
    Leave that to another thread then or make that clear in your post. Nothing boring or funny about someone being murdered, some things go beyond point scoring in political arguments. Also Sids post didn't appropriate blame to Russia, he asked how did they get infected after a supposed clean up, a fair question that alot of people are asking.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Leave that to another thread then or make that clear in your post. Nothing boring or funny about someone being murdered, some things go beyond point scoring in political arguments. Also Sids post didn't appropriate blame to Russia, he asked how did they get infected after a supposed clean up, a fair question that alot of people are asking.
    Non of Sid's posts ever blame Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Non of Sid's posts ever blame Russia.
    There's an 11 year old girl without a mum now and all most posts are about is point scoring about Russia v West, Tory v Labour, Remain v Leave, Left v Right on nearly every thread. The question is a legitimate one, how did this get on their hands? We need to found out incase it happens to someone else, can't we find that out and leave all the other crap for another thread.

You see this is what happens when you assume. I am certainly glad you werent in charge.

There's an 11 year old girl without a mum now and all most posts are about is point scoring about Russia v West, Tory v Labour, Remain v Leave, Left v Right on nearly every thread. The question is a legitimate one, how did this get on their hands? We need to found out incase it happens to someone else, can't we find that out and leave all the other crap for another thread.
    If the police etc. don't know how do you expect anyone on here to know?

Disappointing that, apart from Airborn and Crazyfists, many posters lapse into obtuseness. I am NOT a Communist, I am not pro-Russia, I do not follow Corbyn but even if these three things were accurate, what would it have to do with the question I asked?
    Queenie's input is crass and disrespectful beyond words.
    I wonder if certain posters would be more concerned with police or government accountability if the syringe had been planted in Nottingham.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Disappointing that, apart from Airborn and Crazyfists, many posters lapse into obtuseness. I am NOT a Communist, I am not pro-Russia, I do not follow Corbyn but even if these three things were accurate, what would it have to do with the question I asked?
    Queenie's input is crass and disrespectful beyond words.
    I wonder if certain posters would be more concerned with police or government accountability if the syringe had been planted in Nottingham.
    I thought they were looking for a "container" rather than a syringe, but who knows what to believe. The whole thing has been shrouded in mystery since day 1 and there's so much conflicting information out there, and that's just from the official sources. but it's obviously a shady world of dodgy interconnected characters which could embarrass or compromise the British, Russians, Americans or god knows who else if the real truth were to come out. All sides have everything to hide.

Once you've got a situation where genuinely innocent people are losing their lives then it is a worry, but you can't even be sure if this couple weren't involved in some way - there's a few things there that don't seem to add up - but no journalist wants to touch it with a barge-pole so we're left with mad conspiracies at one end and people who believe everything their government tells them at the other and everybody else inbetween apparently non the wiser.

If it was happening in Nottingham then I guess opinions would expressed that much more passionately, but no less conflicted and confused.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    You see this is what happens when you assume. I am certainly glad you werent in charge.
    You assumed Sids post was anti Russian, can you point out where in the op it even mentioned Russia? It doesn't but you ASSUMED because Sid said it that it was meant it in an anti Russian way when the title said police incompetence. I am certainly glad you weren't in charge. To be honest it was Drillers post that offended me more, it was crass and sounded like someone trying to be clever about a subject where there's nothing to laugh about.

For what's it's worth I think Russia were to blame for the original attack, I just don't want anymore innocent people lives and families ruined by it.

1961 - Most on this board don't have a clue what they're on about but like to think they do which is why it goes round and round in circles. I thought discussing it might help us come to some conclusion regarding police incompetence. Wish I hadn't bothered now, have a nice evening.

You assumed Sids post was anti Russian, can you point out where in the op it even mentioned Russia? It doesn't but you ASSUMED because Sid said it that it was meant it in an anti Russian way when the title said police incompetence. I am certainly glad you weren't in charge. To be honest it was Drillers post that offended me more, it was crass and sounded like someone trying to be clever about a subject where there's nothing to laugh about.

For what's it's worth I think Russia were to blame for the original attack, I just don't want anymore innocent people lives and families ruined by it.

1961 - Most on this board don't have a clue what they're on about but like to think they do which is why it goes round and round in circles. I thought discussing it might help us come to some conclusion regarding police incompetence. Wish I hadn't bothered now, have a nice evening.
    How can you discuss something no one knows anything about? How can you talk about police incompetence when you know nothing? The post is a waste imo.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    How can you discuss something no one knows anything about?
    Easily. We didn't just discuss Brexit, we actually had a referendum on it!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast