+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT: Police incompetence?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Easily. We didn't just discuss Brexit, we actually had a referendum on it!

Your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post

Your opinion
    So do you feel you were fully informed of all possibilities before you cast your vote to leave or remain?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    So do you feel you were fully informed of all possibilities before you cast your vote to leave or remain?
    I expected that the people who led the leave campaign would be in charge of negotiations and not hijacked and hamstrung at every turn by remain politicians, the Lords, BBC, civil servants and the liberal elite.
    We have played into the hands of the EU for two years thanks to the people who don't believe in democracy.
    Me personally knew there would be difficult times ahead when we left but the long term benefits out way the short term ones imo.
    When that Anna Soubry congratulates the PM then you know it's a lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I expected that the people who led the leave campaign would be in charge of negotiations and not hijacked and hamstrung at every turn by remain politicians, the Lords, BBC, civil servants and the liberal elite.
    We have played into the hands of the EU for two years thanks to the people who don't believe in democracy.
    Me personally knew there would be difficult times ahead when we left but the long term benefits out way the short term ones imo.
    When that Anna Soubry congratulates the PM then you know it's a lost cause.
    Should read outweigh before Sid tells me off

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Disappointing that, apart from Airborn and Crazyfists, many posters lapse into obtuseness. I am NOT a Communist, I am not pro-Russia, I do not follow Corbyn but even if these three things were accurate, what would it have to do with the question I asked?
    Queenie's input is crass and disrespectful beyond words.
    I wonder if certain posters would be more concerned with police or government accountability if the syringe had been planted in Nottingham.
    Each to their own Sid. My 'yawn' is due to your incessant posting of this kind of stuff on a football message board. If i want politics news and opinion I can find it in plenty of places but I come on here to read about Notts, not stuff I can find in 1000 places somewhere else. Granted you are probably not a Communist my apologies. Heat of the moment you know.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123