+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: About 3,000 sold so far

About 3,000 sold so far

Picked my tickets for Derby & Leicester friendlies up earlier & apparently we have sold around 3,000 for Derby so hopefully with POTD we wont be hopelessly outnumbered & could even have more fans there than them, a gate of 8,000+ would be a great start to our home campaign. Another snippet of info is that they hope that STs will be available for collection at the Leicester game. COYP.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Picked my tickets for Derby & Leicester friendlies up earlier & apparently we have sold around 3,000 for Derby so hopefully with POTD we wont be hopelessly outnumbered & could even have more fans there than them, a gate of 8,000+ would be a great start to our home campaign. Another snippet of info is that they hope that STs will be available for collection at the Leicester game. COYP.
    Looking forward to watching us play against the East Midlands 2 biggest teams 😂

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    Looking forward to watching us play against the East Midlands 2 biggest teams 
    Besides Notts of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Besides Notts of course.
    Sod that. I'm looking forward to a pie. Nothing beats a pre game pie at Notts, maybe get a pot of peas as well to welcome in the new season.

And if we only get 3000 home support today for a friendly then I would say not a bad turnout
    It’s a friendly afteralll
    I shall with my wifey be in attendance

I might be wrong but was the last pre season friendly with Derby Munto season? We lost 2-1, seem to remember them scoring a flooky long range effort. Luke Rogers scoring for us? Could be an omen, that season ended ok!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I might be wrong but was the last pre season friendly with Derby Munto season? We lost 2-1, seem to remember them scoring a flooky long range effort. Luke Rogers scoring for us? Could be an omen, that season ended ok!
    2014 Lost 3-1

Quote Originally Posted by 2piesonmyshirt View Post
    2014 Lost 3-1
    Ah ok, not sure how I missed that, was that at home? I must have been mowing my lawn that day.