Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 72

Thread: Chavs

  1. #1

    Chavs

    England through to the semi finals so what do people do? Smash up a taxi in amongst other things, pic from the Square in Nottm. I know it's a very small minority but you have to wonder what goes through people's heads



    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.n...up-1761165.amp

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by CmonUSexyStylishPies View Post
    England through to the semi finals so what do people do? Smash up a taxi in amongst other things, pic from the Square in Nottm. I know it's a very small minority but you have to wonder what goes through people's heads



    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.n...up-1761165.amp

    It's depressing isn't it? Even more depressing is the fact that people are writing 'why smash up your own town? ' when the more pertinent question would be 'why smash up any town at all?'

  3. #3
    It's just embarrassing. They're just louts. What was more annoying is that in several videos, you can see police just watch as they start damaging the car. I hope those responsible get caught and receive hefty prison sentences. It's needed, their day started out watching football, but as they can't handle their pop, I hope it serves anyone else a lesson, don't be a moron

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    It's depressing isn't it? Even more depressing is the fact that people are writing 'why smash up your own town? ' when the more pertinent question would be 'why smash up any town at all?'
    Winning - Plenty just can't handle it unfortunately. Imagine if we progress further, it'll be carnage!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by CmonUSexyStylishPies View Post
    Imagine if we progress further, it'll be carnage!
    Agreed. Also, imagine if we don't... if this is how they react when we win...

    As stated above, I hope they are caught and handed severe prison sentences. It's the mindless minority that leave a sour taste from what should be just a great day of celebration. You could lose faith in humanity!

  6. #6
    I was in town very early Sunday morning and there were 2 window replacement gangs, working on the smashed windows along Upper Parliament Street and some of the adjoining streets.

    Down the side of the Vic Centre, half of the bus shelters had their glass roofs smashed in, and a fair few hadn't been fixed early this morning.

    Begs the question: what the fcuk would they have done if England had lost?

  7. #7
    ... so in the absence of street Pc's on duty do we have an effective street camera system in the City centre to track the scum or not ... ?

  8. #8
    The chav on the taxi apparently had a Forest tattoo on his leg. The shock and the horror.

  9. #9
    Just like the idiots wrecking Ikea, this country is full of complete tw@ts.

  10. #10
    Places like Nottingham Castle didn’t help, took in 3000 folk who had a great time, half an hour after full time closed, and kicked out. So a lot of the 3000 ended up in the town centre. Imagine a night club with 3000 folk being booted out at closing time, doesn’t happen, and these idiots have ruined it for the majority who had a great time.

  11. #11
    Apparently the council collected 6 tons of glass from the streets of Nottingham.

    Just cannot understand either those who do it, or those who are surprised it happened.

    Brits + hot weather + alcohol + alcohol + alcohol + large crowd + England winning .... there's only one outcome (sadly)

  12. #12
    Do what does the council do...have the big screen up again, unbelievable

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Steward View Post
    Do what does the council do...have the big screen up again, unbelievable
    Rubbish, it's perfectly believable and definitely the right thing to do.

    Punish the morons rather than the vast majority who know how to behave.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Brits + hot weather + alcohol + alcohol + alcohol + large crowd + England winning .... there's only one outcome (sadly)
    I was on holiday in Tenerife a couple of weeks ago and saw the same thing outside a British pub there. Same formula, large groups of often fat, loutish men (and women) "getting pi**ed" and "'avin a laugh", before it all descends into glasses smashing and violence. Occasionally, one of them remembered to look at the TV screen where England were playing Tunisia, but most of the time they were too busy entertaining each other.

    Let's be clear. These people are not working class and they aren't football fans. They're an alcohol-ridden underclass who use football as a convenient excuse to do what they want to do anyway, and probably all they are capable of doing. If a football game isn't the excuse, it could be "cuz we're on 'oliday, innit?" or "cuz it's Friday" or whatever other lame justification they apparently need to justify their behaviour.

    It's bad enough watching it in your own country, but when you see it happening in someone else's country, and you see the locals look on and just give a shrug as if that's what they've come to associate with the English abroad, it's profoundly embarrassing.

    The situation can be reversed, but it needs a legal system which puts the fear of God into these individuals. They're so brainless that only the most severe methods of dealing with them will get through.
    Last edited by jackal2; 09-07-2018 at 09:04 PM.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I was on holiday in Tenerife a couple of weeks ago and saw the same thing outside a British pub there. Same formula, large groups of often fat, loutish men (and women) "getting pi**ed" and "'avin a laugh", before it all descends into glasses smashing and violence. Occasionally, one of them remembered to look at the TV screen where England were playing Tunisia, but most of the time they were too busy entertaining each other.

    Let's be clear. These people are not working class and they aren't football fans. They're an alcohol-ridden underclass who use football as a convenient excuse to do what they want to do anyway, and probably all they are capable of doing. If a football game isn't the excuse, it could be "cuz we're on 'oliday, innit?" or "cuz it's Friday" or whatever other lame justification they apparently need to justify their behaviour.

    It's bad enough watching it in your own country, but when you see it happening in someone else's country, and you see the locals look on and just give a shrug as if that's what they've come to associate with the English abroad, it's profoundly embarrassing.

    The situation can be reversed, but it needs a legal system which puts the fear of God into these individuals. They're so brainless that only the most severe methods of dealing with them will get through.
    Good post.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,849
    Bring back national service I say. A good hammering from a drill sergeant will make them realise just how lucky they are.

  17. #17
    Hanging's too good for 'em, what they need is a good kick up the @rse.

  18. #18
    Symptomatic of the "The Forest Pie Fight". syndrome
    One generation of Chavs begets another . The Guys involved in "Piegate" weren't kids by any means .

    " Don't bully meh"

  19. #19
    Morons who when fronted up by anyone in authority will cry I'm being bullied. It's sad society is going this way but it's a fact.

  20. #20
    Future Gammon.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •