+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chavs

Chavs

England through to the semi finals so what do people do? Smash up a taxi in amongst other things, pic from the Square in Nottm. I know it's a very small minority but you have to wonder what goes through people's heads

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.n...up-1761165.amp

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    England through to the semi finals so what do people do? Smash up a taxi in amongst other things, pic from the Square in Nottm. I know it's a very small minority but you have to wonder what goes through people's heads

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.n...up-1761165.amp

It's depressing isn't it? Even more depressing is the fact that people are writing 'why smash up your own town? ' when the more pertinent question would be 'why smash up any town at all?'

It's just embarrassing. They're just louts. What was more annoying is that in several videos, you can see police just watch as they start damaging the car. I hope those responsible get caught and receive hefty prison sentences. It's needed, their day started out watching football, but as they can't handle their pop, I hope it serves anyone else a lesson, don't be a moron

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    It's depressing isn't it? Even more depressing is the fact that people are writing 'why smash up your own town? ' when the more pertinent question would be 'why smash up any town at all?'
    Winning - Plenty just can't handle it unfortunately. Imagine if we progress further, it'll be carnage!

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Imagine if we progress further, it'll be carnage!
    Agreed. Also, imagine if we don't... if this is how they react when we win...

As stated above, I hope they are caught and handed severe prison sentences. It's the mindless minority that leave a sour taste from what should be just a great day of celebration. You could lose faith in humanity!

I was in town very early Sunday morning and there were 2 window replacement gangs, working on the smashed windows along Upper Parliament Street and some of the adjoining streets.

Down the side of the Vic Centre, half of the bus shelters had their glass roofs smashed in, and a fair few hadn't been fixed early this morning.

Begs the question: what the fcuk would they have done if England had lost?

... so in the absence of street Pc's on duty do we have an effective street camera system in the City centre to track the scum or not ... ?

The chav on the taxi apparently had a Forest tattoo on his leg. The shock and the horror.

Just like the idiots wrecking Ikea, this country is full of complete tw@ts.

Places like Nottingham Castle didn’t help, took in 3000 folk who had a great time, half an hour after full time closed, and kicked out. So a lot of the 3000 ended up in the town centre. Imagine a night club with 3000 folk being booted out at closing time, doesn’t happen, and these idiots have ruined it for the majority who had a great time.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast