+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chavs

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You do realise you're making a complete tit of yourself by playing the race card on this issue don't you?
    I just can't be bothered with you

Quote Originally Posted by Airborn Pie View Post
    I'm not offended at all, just pointing out the double standards that you lot adopt when it suits.

If I made a similar remark about blacks or Asians which involved a comparison of skin colour to anything, never mind a pig, you see no contradiction in this terminology?

Eff me, you can't braid your hair without it being branded 'cultural appropriation' but people feel free to use terms like this with no recriminations as it's aimed at whites.
    It's not the skin colour you were born with (white), it's the colour your skin goes when you get worked up about Brexit.

I don't think anyone on here has ever accused anyone of cultural appropriation. Even the people you dislike the most on here like Sid and Elite admit that political correctness goes to far sometimes. You're trying to be oppressed and offended about the imposition of standards that have never been imposed on you on here.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    It's not the skin colour you were born with (white), it's the colour your skin goes when you get worked up about Brexit.

I don't think anyone on here has ever accused anyone of cultural appropriation. Even the people you dislike the most on here like Sid and Elite admit that political correctness goes to far sometimes. You're trying to be oppressed and offended about the imposition of standards that have never been imposed on you on here.
    I told you, I'm not offended and I say again, double standards.

I just can't be bothered with you
    Probably because you've finally realised that you're talking bollox. You say "Double standards, liberals love to point out and leap on, offensive terms". Completely wrong. Liberals like to live and let live. Those who say things like "Don't put up Christmas lights in case it offends other faiths" aren't liberals, they're arseholes. The problem is that newspapers like The Sun give these arseholes front page headlines, and gullible people like you and Tricky invariably fall for it hook, line and sinker. Just because a few tw@ts take things to ridiculous extremes doesn't mean that you have to do the same.

I told you, I'm not offended and I say again, double standards.
    It's not double standards. I think you're on the wind up.

The other day you were talking about repatriating Jamaican criminals by chucking them out of cargo planes with no parachutes to make 'Jamaican patties', 'splatties' and 'reggae sauce'.

Nobody took offence, no reaction, nobody oppressed you, no political correctness gone mad.

Now you want sympathy because someone called you a gammon?

No double standards (except on your part).

It's not double standards. I think you're on the wind up.

The other day you were talking about repatriating Jamaican criminals by chucking them out of cargo planes with no parachutes to make 'Jamaican patties', 'splatties' and 'reggae sauce'.

Nobody took offence, no reaction, nobody oppressed you, no political correctness gone mad.

Now you want sympathy because someone called you a gammon?

No double standards (except on your part).
    If you think that was racist then there's something wrong with you, that was a play on words.

Nationality was mentioned along with criminality, prevalent in large parts of Jamaican society. I've spent time there and believe me, it's rough, nothing like any of the other Caribbean islands for some reason. Race or colour was never mentioned so how was this a double standard?

If you want to twist this as racism, then that's your prerogative.

I don't know how many times I have to say, for the hard of learning, I was not offended.

I've made my mind up, I don't think it's racist. It describes right wingers getting worked up and going red in the face.
    You have made your mind up and follow it up with " I don't think" ! And to think , I was waiting with bated breath .

If you think that was racist then there's something wrong with you, that was a play on words.

Nationality was mentioned along with criminality, prevalent in large parts of Jamaican society. I've spent time there and believe me, it's rough, nothing like any of the other Caribbean islands for some reason. Race or colour was never mentioned so how was this a double standard?

If you want to twist this as racism, then that's your prerogative.

I don't know how many times I have to say, for the hard of learning, I was not offended.
    For the hard of reading, I didn't say you were.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    You have made your mind up and follow it up with " I don't think" ! And to think , I was waiting with bated breath .
    Eh?

Strange that any reference to even slightly derogatory terms in relation to the skin colour of non whites, is hugely offensive. Is this the white 'N' word then, it's ok when white people use it?

If this were involving non whites, there would be outrage at the comparison with a pig for one thing, make your minds up liberals, you can't have it both ways.
    Personally I think its hilarious.

But I get your point about certain few are easier to offend than others.
    Strange thing is, the phrase practice what you preach comes to mind.
    Did you know, that Mohammed referred to Africans as "raisins"?

Strange isn't it, how some are more offended than others.

Oh and EP, I don't have a red face or high blood pressure. I do like the bit about ramming a WMD down your throat though. Not sure my arms long enough though and if it will fit in your phone box.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast