+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: courtroom battle

courtroom battle

Interesting stuff. I'd wondered if it had all calmed down, but clearly not!

This is not good news, probably explains why Wilder’s been reticent to say more after Brooks’s departure.

Let’s hooe they don’t finally pee him off.

looks like if king kev wants rid of the prince its gonna cost him probably 20mill plus but maybe hes got somebody waiting to step in ?

Well, thats a lot clearer..!

So...which one am I supposed to 'boooo' now?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    looks like if king kev wants rid of the prince its gonna cost him probably 20mill plus but maybe hes got somebody waiting to step in ?
    Ahh well, the money we got from the sell-on clauses and Brooks’s sale should just about cover it

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Well, thats a lot clearer..!

So...which one am I supposed to 'boooo' now?
    Both of them.

For those of you who are blocked like me by the piggy chunt

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foot...mpression=true

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Both of them.
    Tbh Gray, it doesn't give any insights about anything that we 'didn't really know about' before. As a former boss told me, when it gets to court its just a bar-room brawl, and right and wrong don't come in to it. Crazy to try to draw any conclusions. Sit tight and wait for the judgements.

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Tbh Gray, it doesn't give any insights about anything that we 'didn't really know about' before. As a former boss told me, when it gets to court its just a bar-room brawl, and right and wrong don't come in to it. Crazy to try to draw any conclusions. Sit tight and wait for the judgements.
    I know that full-well FKB, it’s the only option for the fans and it could take a year to resolve.

Meanwhile though, there’s a business to run that needs support, clarity and guidance from the top down, and I think thst it’s only right that the supporters of that business know exactly where things stand during the interim period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast