+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dominic Raab new Brexit secretary

Haha. Wrong, I don't like Corbyn.

But I like the Tories less.

I think acting like Trump would be the wrong course of action. The EU is our largest trading partner, and we are putting up trade barriers with them for no tangible benefit.

And I think you're also wrong with regards to the price. Let me give you an analogy, Would you drive to Newcastle to buy something which is £5 cheaper than buying on your doorstep? Convenience and ease is why we buy a lot of things as well as price.

And democracy is a process, not a one off event. One vote means nothing if the country has changed its mind 2 years down the line...

Can you imagine this happening on Maggies watch. She would have got Brussels by the curlies and told them what WE want, not the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Can you imagine this happening on Maggies watch. She would have got Brussels by the curlies and told them what WE want, not the other way round.
    Too true mate

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Pretty obvious you like that little toad Corbyn! Had May been tough like Trump and told the EU to go and screw themselves, there would not be such a problem. It's like everything in life - you concede one slice of cake and then somebody wants half of it!

If Brexit fails whether anyone voted in or out - democracy fails!!! Anyone will trade with anybody if the price is right as how do you think ISIS sold all their nicked oil through the back door...............
    Al what type of cake is it?

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Al what type of cake is it?

One with red wine in it Blood! Was hoping for a message from you saying you had secured two tickets for Wednesday's match and one was mine!

I’m fed up with people saying there was never a plan is place, and what Brexit actually meant.
    The main question was do we want to leave the European Union. The arguments and views were discussed , and both sides lied. So our destination was decided but it was obvious that the route needed a lot of planning
    The vote was YES we do.
    It was up to us to then plot our course.
    As a nation we have never really embraced the EU whole heartedly.
    Just as now there will be winners and losers.
    The pro EU have had their stint so now let’s give the leavers a go.

Who said leave means leave ?.. ah yes i remember

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    One with red wine in it Blood! Was hoping for a message from you saying you had secured two tickets for Wednesday's match and one was mine!
    Not yet mate.

As long as it's not a Black Forest Gateau, wouldn't want to offend anyone, I'll have a slice.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Haha. Wrong, I don't like Corbyn.

But I like the Tories less.

I think acting like Trump would be the wrong course of action. The EU is our largest trading partner, and we are putting up trade barriers with them for no tangible benefit.

And I think you're also wrong with regards to the price. Let me give you an analogy, Would you drive to Newcastle to buy something which is £5 cheaper than buying on your doorstep? Convenience and ease is why we buy a lot of things as well as price.

And democracy is a process, not a one off event. One vote means nothing if the country has changed its mind 2 years down the line...

WTF! What's Newcastle got to do with the price of baked beans! I do bulk purchasing in countries like China and South America because it costs peanuts compared to the UK/EU. The labour also costs peanuts which is why most companies including the lovely Amazon have call centres in the likes of the Philippines. Do you really think, we would not pull off some cracking trade deals without the shackles of the EU - I do!

Don't tell me you like the excuse for a party called the Lib Dems - I would rather vote for the raving lunies!

Get rid of May and bring in a strong person to deliver what the majority wanted - to leave! Personally, I don't give two hoots but do believe in democracy and not excuses. As for those who lied - correct me if wrong, was it not the little toad who promised to wipe out university fees!!! Thing is when you promise something like this you have to be educated enough to know where the cash is coming from to pay for it...............

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    Not yet mate.

As long as it's not a Black Forest Gateau, wouldn't want to offend anyone, I'll have a slice.

No it's ginger cake! That's me red carded!!! Glad, I also said cake not tart as would have had Mrs Carolgees on here giving it crap too!!!

Lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)