+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: turmoil at the blades

I have an infinity for the Blades and it's a shame that a club like this has such turmoil having just had their manager sign a new deal.

Where does that leave him for recruiting purposes etc not knowing who owns the club or where the finances are, in order to crack on in readiness for the season.

All the big fanfare about the Sheik bringing millions to the club. Has he really pumped millions into the club as previously stated?
    There needs to be clarity as to what he's really put in. McCabe on the other hand can prove what he's put in.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I have an infinity for the Blades and it's a shame that a club like this has such turmoil having just had their manager sign a new deal.

Where does that leave him for recruiting purposes etc not knowing who owns the club or where the finances are, in order to crack on in readiness for the season.

All the big fanfare about the Sheik bringing millions to the club. Has he really pumped millions into the club as previously stated?
    There needs to be clarity as to what he's really put in. McCabe on the other hand can prove what he's put in.
    The way I understood it was that it was a conflict on who owns what.

I think the fake sheikh owns the bricks and mortar bit but McCabe holds the strings on staff, players etc.

There was some rumours that fake sheikh wants to sell the training ground to a housing company but McCabe vetoed it.

It’s a mess and a bit of a cock fight at the ok corral

Oddly, I can see similar events unfolding at SWFC and Barnsley as foreign owners start to want to see profits.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Harry maguire's dietary requirements...
    He does look a bit porky.... oh sorry, that's the other lot

To be serious for a moment, the Sheffield Star is implying that this court case could last for weeks, possibly months

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    To be serious for a moment, the Sheffield Star is implying that this court case could last for weeks, possibly months

There’s no such thing as a quick court case

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    There’s no such thing as a quick court case
    True, this could pan out for months and spiral out of control. I don’t think Wilder will hang around for too long if the clubs in turmoil, a premier job should be available before winter

Wilder was offered the Sunderland job on a plate as he knows the new Chairman well. Now look what’s happened.

Bet Wilder is wishing he left.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12