+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kyle Bartley for £3.5m

Kyle Bartley for £3.5m

Remember him being talked of as the next big thing a few years ago when I think he was at Arsenal, but never really did it in the prem.

Now it's being reported that we will pay £3.5m for him from Swansea.

Apparently had a great spell on loan at Leeds a couple of seasons ago, and we have beaten them to him.

Never heard of him

Leeds fans are gutted not to be getting him.

A decent signing I think.

Who’s getting our goals though?

Tick,tock!

Typical Albion signing doing things on the cheap as usual,why do I get the feeling big Dave is being hung out to dry?

Given how many have/will leave Moore has to act fast. We ko in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Leeds fans are gutted not to be getting him.

A decent signing I think.

Who’s getting our goals though?

Tick,tock!

Put it this was Mick - it will be someone under 2 million! Kieran Richardson perhaps - then again even with 18 months out, I would put 50 quid for him to score before Rondon!

Without being unpleasant after a nice glass of red - hope McClean goes **** himself!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Put it this was Mick - it will be someone under 2 million! Kieran Richardson perhaps - then again even with 18 months out, I would put 50 quid for him to score before Rondon!

Without being unpleasant after a nice glass of red - hope McClean goes **** himself!
    You could imagine him saying "how's that for a Toby Jug...

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Typical Albion signing doing things on the cheap as usual,why do I get the feeling big Dave is being hung out to dry?
    He'll do a good job in the championship, solid in the air and he can play a bit.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)