+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Davies and Johnson both out

You can't start trying to reverse vote results because you're not happy with the outcome. If it there were to be another vote on it which I don't think there will be then I'd never vote on any political matters again as it would be a waste of time.

Where it all went terribly wrong was when Cameron left, we should have elected a brexiteer to run the country rather than Theresa May who was one of your lot!

We were never going to win this World Cup. Not with the Tories in power. We need Labour in chrge to manage that.

More to the point, statistically, we needed the match to have been on BBC where our elimination game record is way better. As soon as I realised the game was on ITV my heart sank - and not just at the prospect of Keane and Neville

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    You can't start trying to reverse vote results because you're not happy with the outcome. If it there were to be another vote on it which I don't think there will be then I'd never vote on any political matters again as it would be a waste of time.

Where it all went terribly wrong was when Cameron left, we should have elected a brexiteer to run the country rather than Theresa May who was one of your lot!
    Er...I think you’ll find that’s exactly what’s been going on since 24/6/16 MoP.
    Q. Why do you think your Brexit thread has generated nearly 3500 responses?
    A. Because, although it’s boring, people feel very, very strongly...and when a seriously damaging mistake is made on the back of a pack of lies being told to the electorate and electoral law broken, all in a way which looks like being seriously damaging to the future of our country then...yes, you absolutely can ‘start trying to reverse vote results because you’re not happy with the outcome’.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 13-07-2018 at 02:30 PM.

P.S. It’s also what your dear old Nigel said would happen if, as complacently expected, ‘Remain’ won.

Aye, but you and the pilot must have authored about 2000 of those posts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Aye, but you and the pilot must have authored about 2000 of those posts!!
    We’ve done a few admittedly, but MoP answered most, that old Ramjet fellah had a good bit to say along with Ram59 and the man at the top too...although he hasn’t made his mind up...or has he? Voting for the only party entirely opposed to Brexit last time I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    We’ve done a few admittedly, but MoP answered most, that old Ramjet fellah had a good bit to say along with Ram59 and the man at the top too...although he hasn’t made his mind up...or has he? Voting for the only party entirely opposed to Brexit last time I heard.
    The greens?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)