+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got the 3 clubs to finish below us now...

Better still 23 narden but I'll not grumble at 22.😉

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Stoke
    Ipswich
    Bolton
    I can see Bolton Yes but Stoke,Ipswich no way but it’s a funny old game.I think bookies would give you a good price on those three.

West Brom are in a bit of a state at the minute, their 'best' players refusing to tour etc, are they gunna be the next set of ex prem players who think they're too good for the championship, and dropping a major ******* in doing so, ala Sunderland?

According to a Leeds fan at work they have offloaded 10 players and signed 1
    Troops aren't happy

Blummin eck. 6th bottom now lads. Weeds and West Brum to finish below us now. Another 18 or so and premiership here we come!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Bolton, Sheffield u and villa. All got their woes. Jobs a good un! Nice if it was that simple eh?😉
    Count Villa out,latest news 2 billionaires going to invest.

Quote Originally Posted by Highhazelmiller View Post
    Wednesday are currently under a transfer embargo and need to get rid of some of their high earners to comply with financial fair play rules.
    Oh dear, you can really feel for them cant you...first the owl falling off due to the rusty bolts and now this..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12