+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Leadboots

Leadboots

Sorry if I'm replicating anything previously said but who would have thought old Harry would be in with a chance of getting player of the tournament in the biggest football competition in the world.
    The lad with the turning circle of a tanker and the speed of the slowest tortoise would be doing so well.
    Once a blade though 😀

I read a 'speed' league table for the team this weekend and Harry was speedier than you think berty...not top but not at the bottom either.

He more than compensates for his " lack of speed "
    Truly chuffed for the lad.

Sir Robert Moore wasn’t the fastest,it’s been a joy watching Harry perform at this tournament

harry deserves everything that comes his way after this world cup down to earth lad well done arry !

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Sir Robert Moore wasn’t the fastest,it’s been a joy watching Harry perform at this tournament
    Have ya heard abart the fella from Donny who lost a bet abart HAZZA scorin v Sweden and had to have HAZZA's face tattooed on his chest,when HAZZA heard abart this he's apparently offered to send the fella a signed ENGLAND shirt.Win the next 2 games and that signed shirt will be worth mega bucks mi thinks.I wonder if young TEL Kennedy's thinkin that cudda been me as well HAZZA,but for his knees? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Have ya heard abart the fella from Donny who lost a bet abart HAZZA scorin v Sweden and had to have HAZZA's face tattooed on his chest,when HAZZA heard abart this he's apparently offered to send the fella a signed ENGLAND shirt.Win the next 2 games and that signed shirt will be worth mega bucks mi thinks.I wonder if young TEL Kennedy's thinkin that cudda been me as well HAZZA,but for his knees? UTCB
    Fate is a fickle mistress when it comes to young players and injuries,Tel was a class defender,let down by his dodgy knees who simply couldn’t handle professional football,Diego was another one,badly affected by a serious injury,,so you can fully understand why Brooks jumped at the chance at Bournemouth,guaranteed money in the bank,to insure against a career threatening injury

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Fate is a fickle mistress when it comes to young players and injuries,Tel was a class defender,let down by his dodgy knees who simply couldn’t handle professional football,Diego was another one,badly affected by a serious injury,,so you can fully understand why Brooks jumped at the chance at Bournemouth,guaranteed money in the bank,to insure against a career threatening injury
    Hark at thee talkin sense for a change.UTCB

Always remember Kyle Walker filling in at right back for the injured Naysmith against Swansea at the lane. Within minutes he clattered Nathan Dyer with a tackle that could have gone either way. A mistimed one could have ruined Kyle's confidence then who knows eh.UTB.

I read that Harry is a "Legend" in Hull,how did that happen and they called him "slab head".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast