+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Bid for Lascelles.

£25m knocked back. That'll be £35m for him out the door then :-/

Pocket change for this new Chelsea gaffer, who must know that they need to shore up their defense and has the money to do it...

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    So are you claiming Leicester, who supplied two squad members and Bournemouth, Burnley and West Brom who supplied stand by players are bigger clubs than us.

And you have the nerve to call yourself a Newcastle United supporter.

There's something missing in your rationalisation there.
    im not claiming any club bigger than ours

but he will need to move to improve

i wouldsay out of those clubs you mention
    one is bigger
    two have better set ups and managers

not bothered about west brom
    but as you say even a club like that can supply stand by players
    which is more than we could do

so as a player i would be looking at that

and thinking the england manager probabaly thiks i cant play to his system as our manager plays such a different negative system weekly
    and that the england manager may want to pick someone who plays his style of footy week in week out

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    £25m knocked back. That'll be £35m for him out the door then :-/

Pocket change for this new Chelsea gaffer, who must know that they need to shore up their defense and has the money to do it...
    chelsea can getthe pick of europe

and im sure they have players out on loan as good as lascelles for the money we would want

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    and im sure they have players out on loan as good as lascelles for the money we would want
    Name 1.With his experience and just as good.Dont just make a statement like that without telling us who.There isn't 1 and you know it.

baba rahman
    played more chapions league games than lascelles
    kalas maybe did well at fulham last season has played international level
    not sayint they are better
    but im sure they would recall these to sit on the bench before they paid 25-35 mill for lascelles to sit on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    baba rahman
    played more chapions league games than lascelles
    kalas maybe did well at fulham last season has played international level
    not sayint they are better
    but im sure they would recall these to sit on the bench before they paid 25-35 mill for lascelles to sit on the bench
    I want some of what your on pal.I honestly don't know why you support Newcastle.You hate Rafa,Lascelles is not good enough,nearly every club in the Premier League is bigger.The fans you supposedly sit amongst at the game are Northern monkeys.
    All you do is criticise the club at every opportunity.Peterborough is a sh1thole you know.Been a few times to watch us and the road out of the place is the best part of it.

thats why i dont live there
    keep up

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    I want some of what your on pal.I honestly don't know why you support Newcastle.You hate Rafa,Lascelles is not good enough,nearly every club in the Premier League is bigger.The fans you supposedly sit amongst at the game are Northern monkeys.
    All you do is criticise the club at every opportunity.Peterborough is a sh1thole you know.Been a few times to watch us and the road out of the place is the best part of it.
    northern numpties i think is the word i use
    is there anypoint replying to you if you are just going to troll like this
    you asked me a question i answered it
    you winge like a stuffed pig when i dont
    yet reply like this when i do

idiot

havent even realised i dont live in pboro and havent for nearly 20 years

Answer my question on the other thread I started.Go on.Without ghost fighting your corner.As for where you live I couldn't give a monkeys as long as it's nowhere near our fine city.Where good honest hard working people live.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Answer my question on the other thread I started.Go on.Without ghost fighting your corner.As for where you live I couldn't give a monkeys as long as it's nowhere near our fine city.Where good honest hard working people live.
    nope
    ghost has left as they keep altering his posts
    so i wont be part of that
    i have answered this one you just argue
    so whats the point in debating with you

all you have done for 2 days is troll and argue

i give you a straight answer you argue
    why ruin the other thread
    you and plastic have ruined nearly everyone these ast two days

you try and start an argument thinking i live in pboro

20 odd years to late

when you undrstand the board and stop following the sheep and making accusations you are out o then ill debate with you
    till then trot on and ignore this troll

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)