+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bid for Lascelles.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    im not claiming any club bigger than ours

but he will need to move to improve

i wouldsay out of those clubs you mention
    one is bigger
    two have better set ups and managers

not bothered about west brom
    but as you say even a club like that can supply stand by players
    which is more than we could do

so as a player i would be looking at that

and thinking the england manager probabaly thiks i cant play to his system as our manager plays such a different negative system weekly
    and that the england manager may want to pick someone who plays his style of footy week in week out
    Of course we would be a "bigger club" even "a much bigger club" if our owner wasn't such a tight fisted Saavarner and decided to back our manager in the Prem as he did in the two seasons he panicked after relegating us to the Chimpo and decided the manager needed to help him regain our position in the Prem so as he could then relax and watch us survive sufficiently to keep his asset afloat and his "Tat" company in the limelight.

nope
    ghost has left as they keep altering his posts
    so i wont be part of that
    i have answered this one you just argue
    so whats the point in debating with you

all you have done for 2 days is troll and argue

i give you a straight answer you argue
    why ruin the other thread
    you and plastic have ruined nearly everyone these ast two days

you try and start an argument thinking i live in pboro

20 odd years to late

when you undrstand the board and stop following the sheep and making accusations you are out o then ill debate with you
    till then trot on and ignore this troll
    You are the only troller on here and you won't answer the question because you never did have an answer.

I gave you an easy way out without making a bigger fool of yourself by you sending a private message to Geordie1974 to explain your reasoning.

He will agree not to disclose your reply but just to post whether or not it was a genuine reply or just the usual load of waffling, trolling bilge.

It can't be simpler than that. Are you up for an honest challenge.

And don't you start worrying about Wolfy the Ghostman the 3rd or 4th. He'll already have one of his other many pseudenem names lined up and registered.

Just watch out for a new poster with a name registered several years ago and about 100 to 500 posts registered over several years but suddenly becomes very prolicic and very voluable.
    Last edited by ex_pat_magpie; 12-07-2018 at 10:43 PM.

West Ham United have a 25mill bid turned down for this young man it would seem....

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...t-ham-interest

at ease now Ashingtoon62

nope
    ghost has left as they keep altering his posts
    so i wont be part of that
    i have answered this one you just argue
    so whats the point in debating with you

all you have done for 2 days is troll and argue

i give you a straight answer you argue
    why ruin the other thread
    you and plastic have ruined nearly everyone these ast two days

you try and start an argument thinking i live in pboro

20 odd years to late

when you undrstand the board and stop following the sheep and making accusations you are out o then ill debate with you
    till then trot on and ignore this troll
    Which begs the question why do you call yourself Pboromag then. Also when you began posting again only a few years ago and at that time you weren't so aggressive, I asked you if you were from Peterborough and you replied in the affirmative (that means yes by the way) and that could have been less than four years ago.

Well £20 million and rising ot £25 million.

You'd have to bid much more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Which begs the question why do you call yourself Pboromag then. Also when you began posting again only a few years ago and at that time you weren't so aggressive, I asked you if you were from Peterborough and you replied in the affirmative (that means yes by the way) and that could have been less than four years ago.
    there will be a long silence now pat while he sits in a room painted green, and thinks up more drivel, theres no way is he a Newcastle fan man, no way! best just to ignore him, you will never win an argument/discussion with him,cant even have sensible debate, always comes back to rafa, same old same old ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Well £20 million and rising ot £25 million.

You'd have to bid much more than that.
    possibly, but still a rather tenacious bid though, it does have legs imo, not over yet it'd seem.....

Quote Originally Posted by dagenhamJohn View Post
    possibly, but still a rather tenacious bid though, it does have legs imo, not over yet it'd seem.....
    Probably not but i don't think you'll be willing to go as high as the fat man wants, particularly when he sees you through 40 odd million on other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Probably not but i don't think you'll be willing to go as high as the fat man wants, particularly when he sees you through 40 odd million on other players.
    you could be right there fella, but it seems under Pellegrini theres a project unravelling imo, could be persuaded for less if he feels a club has ambitions... you know what i mean.

The mirror reporting that Liverpool have been quoted £35m if they want him.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)