+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bid for Lascelles.

Bid for Lascelles.

From ba5tard Wet Spam,this is exactly what we don't fu cking need..
    Could a mod please ban Dagenham Jon for a week or two,just in case...
    Oh and they have offered £25M AND IT HAS BEEN REFUSED,but Ashley will be champing at the bit the fat cnut..

If he was to leave it wouldnt be for west ham

Club say he is not for sale.Just like they did with Andy Carroll.He wasn't for sale at any price.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    If he was to leave it wouldnt be for west ham
    This is just the fuc king start mate,you think other clubs won't be on alert now?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Club say he is not for sale.Just like they did with Andy Carroll.He wasn't for sale at any price.
    Except we were the ones (or at least Ashley was) who got value for money from Carroll going.

From the minute he left his value depreciated.

Alas it wouldn't be that way with Lascelles. His value will go up season on season for a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Except we were the ones (or at least Ashley was) who got value for money from Carroll going.

From the minute he left his value depreciated.

Alas it wouldn't be that way with Lascelles. His value will go up season on season for a while yet.
    The point I am making though is we can't trust this regime when they put not for sale signs up for players.Plus did we ever re-invest the Carroll money.Did we sh1te.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    The point I am making though is we can't trust this regime when they put not for sale signs up for players.Plus did we ever re-invest the Carroll money.Did we sh1te.
    That's why I pointed out that Ashley was the only one who gained.

I'll say one thing for Carroll though, we haven't had a proper centre forward/striker since he went.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    That's why I pointed out that Ashley was the only one who gained.

I'll say one thing for Carroll though, we haven't had a proper centre forward/striker since he went.
    Exactly.Just waiting for the chuckle brothers to spin this and tell us we did re-invest the money.

The latest reports seem to suggest, that the rumours stem from his agent FFS.
    How do these fckers get away with it,if I was Lascelles and if it's true I would be sacking the cnut right about now...

Wonder if the same club insider that informed sky the takeover was dead that just might of phoned Lascelles agent and subtly told him there was a chance for the right price he could be sold.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)