Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bid for Lascelles.

Bid for Lascelles.

From ba5tard Wet Spam,this is exactly what we don't fu cking need..
    Could a mod please ban Dagenham Jon for a week or two,just in case...
    Oh and they have offered 25M AND IT HAS BEEN REFUSED,but Ashley will be champing at the bit the fat cnut..

If he was to leave it wouldnt be for west ham

Club say he is not for sale.Just like they did with Andy Carroll.He wasn't for sale at any price.

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    If he was to leave it wouldnt be for west ham
    This is just the fuc king start mate,you think other clubs won't be on alert now?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Club say he is not for sale.Just like they did with Andy Carroll.He wasn't for sale at any price.
    Except we were the ones (or at least Ashley was) who got value for money from Carroll going.

From the minute he left his value depreciated.

Alas it wouldn't be that way with Lascelles. His value will go up season on season for a while yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    Except we were the ones (or at least Ashley was) who got value for money from Carroll going.

From the minute he left his value depreciated.

Alas it wouldn't be that way with Lascelles. His value will go up season on season for a while yet.
    The point I am making though is we can't trust this regime when they put not for sale signs up for players.Plus did we ever re-invest the Carroll money.Did we sh1te.

The point I am making though is we can't trust this regime when they put not for sale signs up for players.Plus did we ever re-invest the Carroll money.Did we sh1te.
    That's why I pointed out that Ashley was the only one who gained.

I'll say one thing for Carroll though, we haven't had a proper centre forward/striker since he went.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    That's why I pointed out that Ashley was the only one who gained.

I'll say one thing for Carroll though, we haven't had a proper centre forward/striker since he went.
    Exactly.Just waiting for the chuckle brothers to spin this and tell us we did re-invest the money.

The latest reports seem to suggest, that the rumours stem from his agent FFS.
    How do these fckers get away with it,if I was Lascelles and if it's true I would be sacking the cnut right about now...

Wonder if the same club insider that informed sky the takeover was dead that just might of phoned Lascelles agent and subtly told him there was a chance for the right price he could be sold.

It is possible that it was agents working on behalf of west ham and not Lascelles agent.

There are too many people making too much money from all these deals.

It needs to be regulated.

Quote Originally Posted by ashingtoon62 View Post
    The latest reports seem to suggest, that the rumours stem from his agent FFS.
    How do these fckers get away with it,if I was Lascelles and if it's true I would be sacking the cnut right about now...
    Why would he sack the guy who is trying to raise awareness to get more money for him?

Lascelles may be keen to get a big payday .

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Why would he sack the guy who is trying to raise awareness to get more money for him?

Do you believe that last sentence you wrote.That Lascelles might be keen for a big pay day.Or do you not think super Mike who saved the club and has it in fantastic shape financially,running at a loss nearly every year,might have instructed someone,often known as a club insider to put the word out for the right price he is for sale.
    After all,besides Rafa leaving,Lascelles leaving would be the next best to p1ss us all off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post

Well your response doesn't fu cking surprise me in the least,Iv'e noticed that recently you've agreed with a lot of pboros horse sh!t...

Do you believe that last sentence you wrote.That Lascelles might be keen for a big pay day.Or do you not think super Mike who saved the club and has it in fantastic shape financially,running at a loss nearly every year,might have instructed someone,often known as a club insider to put the word out for the right price he is for sale.
    After all,besides Rafa leaving,Lascelles leaving would be the next best to p1ss us all off.
    IF his agent is dropping hints (as was alluded to)that bids are going in for lascelles ,then it hardly seems likely that lascelles knows nothing about it .

But as we all know ,ANYBODY in that team is for sale , including the manager.
    And if anywhere near 25m has been offered Ashley will be giving wet spam his bank details .

From ba5tard Wet Spam,this is exactly what we don't fu cking need..
    Could a mod please ban Dagenham Jon for a week or two,just in case...
    Oh and they have offered 25M AND IT HAS BEEN REFUSED,but Ashley will be champing at the bit the fat cnut..
    How come West Ham can make a 25 million starters bid for a player at the drop of a hat whereas we would be flabberghasted and Ashley would choke on his own vomit if we were to do the same.

No one, with all respect to West Ham, can say we have never been the equal of West Ham.

Well your response doesn't fu cking surprise me in the least,Iv'e noticed that recently you've agreed with a lot of pboros horse sh!t...
    That's sheer coincidence , as he talks a load of bollox mainly .
    But I doubt an agent would drop hints about transfers without lascelles knowing about it .
    Let's face it last week it was Spuds keen on him .. He may be angling for a move to a bigger club than wet spam .. It pays to advertise.
    Shame if he is sold or moves on ,as he is a cracking player .

But the lack of ambition is sickening and the odds of Rafa being here much longer are dwindling .. Ashley will never change .. Control freak.

We have to keep hold of this kid, we struggle without him.

If rafa doesnt start to show some kind of organisation and management i can see him going

he is a captain of a club linked with more players out than in
    and those linked to rafa are sh173

would he want another season sitting on the ropes being attacked all the time as is the case with rafas tactics
    or go to a team like west ham with a good manager looking at least to play attractive attacking footy

im sure like west ham
    he will see they have the better manager for his game

but he wold make any team
    top 4-6 as probabaly a squad player at first

but if he stays under rafa he will hit a glass ceiling

getting attacked every week and beaten will soon ware you down

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    If rafa doesnt start to show some kind of organisation and management i can see him going

he is a captain of a club linked with more players out than in
    and those linked to rafa are sh173

would he want another season sitting on the ropes being attacked all the time as is the case with rafas tactics
    or go to a team like west ham with a good manager looking at least to play attractive attacking footy

im sure like west ham
    he will see they have the better manager for his game

but he wold make any team
    top 4-6 as probabaly a squad player at first

but if he stays under rafa he will hit a glass ceiling

getting attacked every week and beaten will soon ware you down
    You don't rate Lascelles so makes no odds to you.I thought you would be along at some point to point the finger at Rafa.You must dream about the man.
    This story went out on sky who just so happen to be a mouthpiece of Ashley lately.Join the dots.One of Ashleys lot has stirred the sh1te to try and move him on.There will be more so called bids of that I have no doubt.
    As you and Ghost point out often enough.Why have good players when a bank balance of debt is more important.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast