+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WE're in for WINNALL

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    But he wouldn't be available till late Autumn at best.Rhodes completed his loan move to Norwich so at least we waint get linked wi that penaltyshy super striker will we? UTCB
    Yeah but if he’s on the cheap and we get cover in the meantime... I just think he’s the best player we’ve been linked with so far... plus I think Wilder could turn him into a lane legend!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    When the Piggies played at Oakwell he was completely disrespectful to the Barnsley fans. Fair enough there is always banter but how he acted that day was wrong. Call me old fashioned but respect for a former club and fans that supported him should not be too much to ask.
    I thought thatmay be the reason mate but accordin to a bloke i know the Barnsley fans had given him plenty of stick,so for me he did r8 to gi it em back.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by Coatesy View Post
    Yeah but if he’s on the cheap and we get cover in the meantime... I just think he’s the best player we’ve been linked with so far... plus I think Wilder could turn him into a lane legend!
    But he wont be cheap. Pigs will want to skin us alive, plus hes on big money at the sty

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    But he wont be cheap. Pigs will want to skin us alive, plus hes on big money at the sty
    Well that all remains to be seen, I can’t see us paying over the odds for anyone... what kind of figure would you say is too much? 3mil? ... and as for the wages, as has been mentioned many times now, we need to up our game in that department in order to compete at this level and hopefully higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Coatesy View Post
    Well that all remains to be seen, I can’t see us paying over the odds for anyone... what kind of figure would you say is too much? 3mil? ... and as for the wages, as has been mentioned many times now, we need to up our game in that department in order to compete at this level and hopefully higher.
    After his injury, I would forget about him until such times as he's proved he's back to his best

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    After his injury, I would forget about him until such times as he's proved he's back to his best
    That’s fair enough... and I don’t want to keep going on but I just saw a chance of signing a proven striker at a good age... but totally understand what you are saying it would be a bit of a gamble, especially if it’s a potential recurring injury that he has

HAHAHAHAHAHA

About our eighth choice - tick
    We can't get any better - tick
    He's injury prone - tick
    He's injured - tick
    He's not that good - tick
    Versatile - tick
    Will go to Wigan or Blackburn or some other massive club instead - probably if they want him

football wise it would be a good signing but with his injury problems and his attitude issue its a no from me

of course could be a crafty move by chris towards gallagher and hogan that were after other targets

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    of course could be a crafty move by chris towards gallagher and hogan that were after other targets
    or if it's the other thread, could be a crafty move by Chris towards Crouch and Walters

Grandads army..................Grandads army

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast