+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WE're in for WINNALL

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    In view of the apparent fact he won't be back until Nov due to ACL injury (I think), then I would leave well alone and then I'd be dubious as to whether he could be the same player he was before his injury
    Thought so. Would be an absolutely mental signing to make.

If he wasn't injured then definitely.
    Always rated him.

Good player.

But he's injured, and he's a bellend.

It would be desperate from us. But we're only Sheffield United, so I suppose we are desperate. But Wednesday are equally desperate, to offload.

Maybe we've just spotted an opportunity to get a potential 20 goal striker on the cheap, and are prepared to put his bellendery and helping Wednesday to one side.

If fit, he'd kick footballs into nets for us, regular, that's for sure.

Hopefully this is just another case of the media putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. I completely agree he is a bellend and we have just as good already here. We either sign better or not at all, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade for Life View Post
    Hopefully this is just another case of the media putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5. I completely agree he is a bellend and we have just as good already here. We either sign better or not at all, in my opinion.
    Just out of interest how d'ya know he's a bellend? If he is out till the autumn,at best then it's gunna be next year before he's ready for our team,perhaps our club are just chuckin a red herrin t'media? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Just out of interest how d'ya know he's a bellend? If he is out till the autumn,at best then it's gunna be next year before he's ready for our team,perhaps our club are just chuckin a red herrin t'media? UTCB
    I can believe CW has enquired, but I guess when he was told the injury situation, CW will have then said thanks for the update. Goodbye

A journo' asked CW "how many games are you going to win next season"
    CW say's Winnall

Could be a shrewd bit of business... would need an instant impact signing of course and a player on loan in the meantime

Quote Originally Posted by Coatesy View Post
    Could be a shrewd bit of business... would need an instant impact signing of course and a player on loan in the meantime
    But he wouldn't be available till late Autumn at best.Rhodes completed his loan move to Norwich so at least we waint get linked wi that penaltyshy super striker will we? UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    When the Piggies played at Oakwell he was completely disrespectful to the Barnsley fans. Fair enough there is always banter but how he acted that day was wrong. Call me old fashioned but respect for a former club and fans that supported him should not be too much to ask.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast