+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: o/t owt political

o/t owt political

first topic......

remember nicola sturgeon ..bob geldof...Yvette Cooper...Emma Thompson...arch bish canterbury...
    Stan Collymore...Billy Bragg...Russell Brand...charlotte church and other "luvvies"
    offering to give a home t'syrian kids...in order to shame the government..
    well ..has any fucker got any updates on these kids

have they got used to the weather
    do they like our food
    are they doing well at school
    are they managing ok with the language
    are they making friends
    are they happy

just wondering

I take it they followed through with their offers

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    first topic......

remember nicola sturgeon ..bob geldof...Yvette Cooper...Emma Thompson...arch bish canterbury...
    Stan Collymore...Billy Bragg...Russell Brand...charlotte church and other "luvvies"
    offering to give a home t'syrian kids...in order to shame the government..
    well ..has any fucker got any updates on these kids

have they got used to the weather
    do they like our food
    are they doing well at school
    are they managing ok with the language
    are they making friends
    are they happy

just wondering

I take it they followed through with their offers
    I am sure they will have mate. However their "kids" will have been hand picked and sanitized unlike the feral scum that their sentiments and their lefty friends political policies have unleashed on the rest of us [well you lot in the UK anyway]

Fekin prats!

trump's visit

anybody any thoughts on that or the man his sen

i'm glad the visit has gone ahead..why should have it been stopped..sure there are the usual
    lefties screaming in the streets..they are not happy till there is summat to moan about.

the man himself i hold in high regard ,,,can you imagine any politician in this country
    putting the rights of uk residents before ethnic minorities and asylum seekers.

he seems to be getting things done..like him or not..

If anybody thinks Trumps acts on anyone's behalf aside from his own, they're completely duped. He's a charleton. Not much different from many in DC though, just a little more motivated and did away with the facade of "civility" in politics. If a distasteful politician came to visit the US, say Kim Jong Un, I would not care too much. We have our own monsters in government, so I'd rather care about them right now.

The only thing Trump cares about is his ability to make money, his reputation and self preservation. He is a racist scumbag and always has been.

"racist scumbag"

And the sly, elitist, arrogant, chip on the shoulder prick that was President Obama wasn't?

I have very strong feelings on this subject but this isn't really the place to air them so I will leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    "racist scumbag"

And the sly, elitist, arrogant, chip on the shoulder prick that was President Obama wasn't?

I have very strong feelings on this subject but this isn't really the place to air them so I will leave it.
    The receipts are out there on his racism. It’s not even debatable. If you choose not to acknowledge them, *shrug*.

I didn’t vote for Obama, he was nicknamed “Deporter in Chief” so he may have been racist. Just not against white people.

I’ve got no love for most in DC or state or local government. Most of our presidents have been wretched people. Trump is just more brash and obviously self serving.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)