+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crouch and Walters

Crouch and Walters

I don't know the source very well but I have been told these two are possibly close to signing. The source has fairly specific reasons for saying this but rather than treat it as ITK I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone had heard similar?

I believe Crouch may have been mentioned a week or so ago on here?

Any truth in it Twirlo?

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    I don't know the source very well but I have been told these two are possibly close to signing. The source has fairly specific reasons for saying this but rather than treat it as ITK I thought I would put it out there to see if anyone had heard similar?

Any truth in it Twirlo?
    Seriously SJH? Wow - that would be a step up for us. Just can't believe we could afford their wages - but at least they would get a game for a progressive Championship club rather than warming the bench in the Prem

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Two old men, one who was decent 10 years ago and one who'll never be a footballer whilever he's got a hole in his arris, either now or 10 years ago

its being so cheerful that keeps you going innit jj go on then which 2 strikers would you like chris to sign ????

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    its being so cheerful that keeps you going innit jj go on then which 2 strikers would you like chris to sign ????

This is a joke ........ right?

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post

Any truth in it Twirlo?
    i wouldnt be suprised,apparently hes got a list of about 14 striker targets. trouble is agents ,i know ive said it before but its as if they are phonning each other and saying what their client is asking for so,say its not as much as one an other they go back an ask for more. its a complete and utter joke ,but a suppose wilder will find out who really wants to play for us and isnt just money mad. gallagher deal isnt dead. wilder is waying up whether to meet his wage demands and sign him or tell him to do one and hope an other offer comes of

Twirls, any news on players other than forwards, such as CB’s and left footed midfield players? I understand bids have been put in. Any progress?

These agents are truly a cancer on the game.

Is Gallagher definitely a permanent deal then? If so, what sort of fee are we looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Twirls, any news on players other than forwards, such as CB’s and left footed midfield players? I understand bids have been put in. Any progress?
    from what ive been told two centre halfs on their way one on loan from a prem side ,and also marriot at peterborough is one of the strikers we,re in for.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast