Thread: Season tickets 2018/19

Season tickets 2018/19

Available now online or from the club shop in the Arena during office hours.

Tickets also available before our home fixtures against Hearts, Stranraer, Clyde & Dundee Utd

https://store.qosfc.com

Would be interesting to know how sales are going.

That is a superb number of season tickets for Greenock Morton to sell - just under a lot of our total attendances last season - worrying days. !

They had an early bird promotion to get folk signed up with adult season ticket £199. Kids under 12 free. They offer both a 4 or 10 month payment plan. Good pricing and communication.

Quote Originally Posted by JTulip View Post
    They had an early bird promotion to get folk signed up with adult season ticket £199. Kids under 12 free. They offer both a 4 or 10 month payment plan. Good pricing and communication.
    Well their promotion has certainly worked. Those figures are outstanding.
    Have to say though Iím very surprised with the lack of season ticket promotion from Queens especially with it being our centenary season.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    Well their promotion has certainly worked. Those figures are outstanding.
    Have to say though Iím very surprised with the lack of season ticket promotion from Queens especially with it being our centenary season.
    Queens I think just hope that people will renew their season ticket out of habit. They certainly donít try very hard. Never understood why they donít send email reminders . However theyíd need a data base to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by lcfc57 View Post
    Queens I think just hope that people will renew their season ticket out of habit. They certainly donít try very hard. Never understood why they donít send email reminders . However theyíd need a data base to do that!

Weíre pretty much a part-time club off the park with only a few office staff so Iím surprised they havenít asked for more volunteers to help out. There must be people out there with computer skills who could help with the promotional side of things.

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_blue View Post
    Weíre pretty much a part-time club off the park with only a few office staff so Iím surprised they havenít asked for more volunteers to help out. There must be people out there with computer skills who could help with the promotional side of things.
    Who and when was Queen's last full - time secretary based all week at Palmy ?

I tell you what , if this is the best effort Queens can come up with to promote season tickets then they may as well give up

http://www.qosfc.com/news-4053

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    Who and when was Queen's last full - time secretary based all week at Palmy ?

I’ll guess that Eric Moffat character ?