+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: France v Belguim

[QUOTE=Baggiemadguern;38941970]
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Agree + his corners were awful .[/QUOT

I have to disagree, I thought Chadli worked well, took players on and got a good few crosses in, he mixed his game up so he was not predictable and his corners were a problem to the French, bar one or two late on.
    Wasn't what the panel said at half time 👍🏻

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Wish you could mute Danny Murphy and his mate.
    Really don't understand how Danny Murphy continues to be given air time. His constant stream of bland nothingness via commentaries is bad enough. But he nearly always looks like he's got a foul smell under his nose when appearing on TV panels too. If you matched his comments to a weather front he'd be a persistent, damp drivel. He was a decent player but I've got very little time for him as a football presenter in any shape or form.

[QUOTE=Baggiemadguern;38941970]
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Agree + his corners were awful .[/QUOT

I have to disagree, I thought Chadli worked well, took players on and got a good few crosses in, he mixed his game up so he was not predictable and his corners were a problem to the French, bar one or two late on.
    Keep smoking those Moroccan Woodbines Guern!

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Really don't understand how Danny Murphy continues to be given air time. His constant stream of bland nothingness via commentaries is bad enough. But he nearly always looks like he's got a foul smell under his nose when appearing on TV panels too. If you matched his comments to a weather front he'd be a persistent, damp drivel. He was a decent player but I've got very little time for him as a football presenter in any shape or form.
    Spot on 68. He is the worst of the worst and there are plenty of bad ones. I could comfortably live without any in play remarks, just have commentary of what is happening, but if we have to have it could it please not be Murphy!

Interesting shots fired today,

Courtois saying that France play Anti-Football and that he would have preferred to have been knocked out to a proper team in Brazil.

Hazard saying he would rather lose with his Belgium team than go through with that France team.

Seems a bit bitter to me. Yes, France defended well but that is one of the arts of football. Just like attacking is.

[QUOTE=Johnny on the spot 1;38942020]
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggiemadguern View Post

Wasn't what the panel said at half time 👍🏻
    What do hey know;

As I am the minority, I will concede.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    Spot on 68. He is the worst of the worst and there are plenty of bad ones. I could comfortably live without any in play remarks, just have commentary of what is happening, but if we have to have it could it please not be Murphy!
    The great commentators such as Wolstenholme, Coleman, Moore, davies and Motson never needed anyone to hold their hand. This dual commentary nonsense is just a job creation scheme for retired footballers, it adds nothing to the enjoyment of the game as far as I'm concerned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)