+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: France v Belgium

They'll certainly take some beating in the final

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    They'll certainly take some beating in the final
    quite - thought they looked strong from the outset - good progression as the tournament has gone on. IF we get pst Croatia, it will be a stern test but as a Final, I hope, a cracker of a game.....beat these and we truly deserve the trophy

Thank goodness it hasn,t rained so I won,t have to cut the grasss on Sunday.I suppose I will have to find another way to annoy the neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    Not seen owt to be freetened of to be honest. Harry Maguire would have Mbappe in his pocket.
    I seriously believe that Mbeppe would be on ashley young.

It's a whole new threat that I doubt young is up to.

I saw most of the second half and Belgium never really looked like scoring with many of their offensive players below par , Hazard was up for it but lacked support .

France look a very good well balanced side with no real weaknesses and whoever progresses tonight will find them tough to beat .

Let The Lion Roar

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I saw most of the second half and Belgium never really looked like scoring with many of their offensive players below par , Hazard was up for it but lacked support .

France look a very good well balanced side with no real weaknesses and whoever progresses tonight will find them tough to beat .

Let The Lion Roar
    For tonight's game I think we will be troubled by Modric playing the ball into the space Dele Alli will leave when he wanders forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    For tonight's game I think we will be troubled by Modric playing the ball into the space Dele Alli will leave when he wanders forward.
    I'm the other way on this Grist , I think Ali may well drag Modric deeper than he would like to be .

Also the Croatian left back isn't that great and I would be targeted that area with Trippier who is having an outstanding tournament .

The Croatian's are very worried of our set pieces , some joy to be had there too if we can deliver the ball as well as we've done so far .

Tough game but we are more than capable of progressing through to the final .

Let The Lion Roar

Yes set pieces are the key.

And who knows Sterling might get a shot on target.

Quote Originally Posted by tom12026 View Post
    Thank goodness it hasn,t rained so I won,t have to cut the grasss on Sunday.I suppose I will have to find another way to annoy the neighbours
    Just be yourself Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes set pieces are the key.

And who knows Sterling might get a shot on target.
    The law of averages suggests that sooner or later Sterling will have a god game for England. Although with it currently standing at 0 out of 42 maybe not

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12