+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bradshaw

just adding my earlier post after the York City game

No Bradshaw was totally committed with a reight short back and sides razor job and actually had a strong collision with their goalie which stopped a goal but both slowly got up to continue, Moore also excellent first half with Bradders their movement and pace was good to the eye

Quote Originally Posted by asbin View Post
    We have not received a suitable offer. Get real. We no longer have to sell our best players for a pittance. If Millwall or anyone else want to buy Bradshaw then come in with a decent offer.
    Goat is under pressure to sell to recover the £6 million drop in income due to relegation and meet Owd Chien's remit of balancing the books so he dunt evto purriz hands in those deep pockets of his.
    One bonus fo Goat might come from any sell-on clause we ed wi Swansea wi Alfie Mawson. West Ham are said to be offering £20 million forrim. If that's reyt and the said 15% sell on clause is reyt we could pocket £3 miilion and Goat's job is heyf done thanks to the previous owner' s negotiations. Goat could then get on with buying some continental gegenpressers to arrive a day or two befooar we kick off.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    just adding my earlier post after the York City game

No Bradshaw was totally committed with a reight short back and sides razor job and actually had a strong collision with their goalie which stopped a goal but both slowly got up to continue, Moore also excellent first half with Bradders their movement and pace was good to the eye
    Cheers fo that Chops.
    York City are now a sixth tier club playing in the Conference North and I understand they brought a number of their second string on for the second heyf. Am not gerrin too giddy abart us scooaring seven ageean them.
    It's a shame we won't see Bradshaw and Moore scooaring forrus in the Third Division.

Heslop and the beast Parkin up front, my mate from short pant times who lives in near York reckons Heslop on 3k a week

Both teams started well and York up for it and took a lead due to Lindsay giving the ball away, then Isgrove rattling the post and one way traffic. All players did well other than Jackson and Lindsay, Friers not much better. Yes they made changes but Mowatt Bird and Moncur were far too good before and after York substitutions

Heslop ez dropped on a good number theear then. That's £156,000 a year, mooar than the Prime Minister. Sumdi must be bankrolling them. Heslop alone al tek mooasta gate money.

it was very clear to see with better defenders and their better distribution second half going forward how much better our midfield looked. Pinnock with ANO for me next to him on the York performance. Toss up McCarthy or Cavare but Pinillos before Friers

557 so not much dosh SB but my mate in short pants not a bull ****ter so think could be correct. Parkin next job bouncer in a York hot spot! probably get more money and enjoyment. I paid 8 punds to get in.

Am not saying he is a bullsh1tter Chops. All am saying is with an average gate of say 1500 for the bigger clubs in Conference North such as Halifax (where I live) got in the Conference North it will be hard to break even paying £3k a week. Halifax have just moved from part time to full time players after being promoted back to the Conference and they are struggling charging £15 for adults forra ooam game.

Agree SB - maybe the 3k York vibes are wrong - any way he was taken off after about 65 mins

Better we concentrate on our players

I have been told that we have been trying to sell Bradshaw since we were relegated. operating under the same financial model as under Cryne. So what's the point of having super rich owners

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast