+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for P/boro

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    You haven't noticed anything. You're simply trying to entice pboro into a slanging match in order for you to gain yourself plenty of backing against him, knowing that any answer he gives will be classed as him being a WUM.
    Not all.He said it was Rafas fault we went down.He said Hughes did the damage at Stoke.Lambert went in at January,Rafa came here in the April.
    Reasonable question as to how he came to this conclusion.Dont you think?Probably one you and him would ask if someone else had said the same.
    By the way,you are very defensive of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Not all.He said it was Rafas fault we went down.He said Hughes did the damage at Stoke.Lambert went in at January,Rafa came here in the April.
    Reasonable question as to how he came to this conclusion.Dont you think?Probably one you and him would ask if someone else had said the same.
    By the way,you are very defensive of each other.
    Then go and ask him on the thread where he said it.

Then go and ask him on the thread where he said it.
    Give me strength.He swerved it there which is why I made a new post.Pretty touchy arent you when he gets asked something.Read the title.Question for P/Boro.It wasn't for you.Let him answer if he wants.
    Maybe he doesn't have an answer as these things just get said to p1ss people off.

Give me strength.He swerved it there which is why I made a new post.Pretty touchy arent you when he gets asked something.Read the title.Question for P/Boro.It wasn't for you.Let him answer if he wants.
    Maybe he doesn't have an answer as these things just get said to p1ss people off.
    I'm sure he'll answer if he sees fit to but you could have still asked him on the thread where he said what you're getting all worked up about..

I'm sure he'll answer if he sees fit to but you could have still asked him on the thread where he said what you're getting all worked up about..
    Okay boss.Will stick to your board rules in future.Consider myself told.

Okay boss.Will stick to your board rules in future.Consider myself told.
    No rules from me, I just thought asking him on the thread where it was all said would have been simple enough to either:

1: Get an answer.

2: Not get an answer and be left at that.

No rules from me, I just thought asking him on the thread where it was all said would have been simple enough to either:

Think you have changed tack from the question enough now so your mate doesn't have to answer,so we will just leave it there.Good job.

Sometimes it's best to "leave it at that", I agree, but if someone has contradicted themselves or made a claim that he or she stands by, then it's perfectly fine to bring up the question. A separate thread has been necessary for that in this case as pboro didn't answer in the original one. This can also help him make it clear what he meant.

Pboro has a right not to answer, just as '74 has a right to ask the question. And it's a fair question.

[QUOTE=ghostrider;38941997]You haven't noticed anything.[/QUOTE
    ]
    Oh yes we have!
    Weve noticed that you and him both have similar points of view, which is fine by the way, if they weren't so completely different to 99% of posters on here, now you say you are a Newcastle fan, as is the other one. Everyone accepts that fans will have differing opinions, and points of view, which is understandable, but you 2 are completely at odds with most fans on here when it comes to Rafa, I don't understand your hatred, coz that's what it is, of the man???? What has he done to deserve it, you are both wum, and need to give your heads a shake. The drivel that spouts from particularily ,the other ones mouth, is pathetic and shameful for a supposed Newcastle fan, at least you, ghost come up with the odd sensible post,unlike your mate.

P/Boro a week or 2 ago there was a thread about buying players from Stoke.As the thread went on you said Mark Hughes did the damage at Stoke.
    Further down I asked you a question that you conveniently never answered as it didn't fit your agenda as a WUM.
    Can you please answer it now please.
    How could Mark Hughes do the damage at Stoke which would have been the reason they went down,he was sacked in time to give Lambert the January transfer window and enough time to keep them up.
    So here is the question.Why did Rafa take us down when he came in the April but Hughes was to blame at Stoke when he was gone in January?
    By your logic surely it was Lambert to blame and not Hughes.
    must admit i am intrigued to know the answer so ghost unless its pertinent to the question butt out

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)