+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for P/boro

Question for P/boro

P/Boro a week or 2 ago there was a thread about buying players from Stoke.As the thread went on you said Mark Hughes did the damage at Stoke.
    Further down I asked you a question that you conveniently never answered as it didn't fit your agenda as a WUM.
    Can you please answer it now please.
    How could Mark Hughes do the damage at Stoke which would have been the reason they went down,he was sacked in time to give Lambert the January transfer window and enough time to keep them up.
    So here is the question.Why did Rafa take us down when he came in the April but Hughes was to blame at Stoke when he was gone in January?
    By your logic surely it was Lambert to blame and not Hughes.

Because he doesn’t want to admit that even though his pal Allardyce who he thinks is a lush manager but our fans as well as West Ham and now Everton think is shyte managed to just keep the mackems away from an earlier relegation one game from the end of the season with almost 30 games and a transfer window to deal in.

Rafa is a top manager and is better than anyone we could entice again given Ashley’s record. It could only be the likes of a Lambert that would come. FFS Charnley is ‘only’ paid £150k compared to average of a million for the same job elsewhere.

Mind you.. I would put money on Southampton to go down .. Don't rate Hughes at all .

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSausage View Post
    Mind you.. I would put money on Southampton to go down .. Don't rate Hughes at all .
    That has nothing to do with the question.Still waiting on an answer mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    P/Boro a week or 2 ago there was a thread about buying players from Stoke.As the thread went on you said Mark Hughes did the damage at Stoke.
    Further down I asked you a question that you conveniently never answered as it didn't fit your agenda as a WUM.
    How could Mark Hughes do the damage at Stoke which would have been the reason they went down,he was sacked in time to give Lambert the January transfer window and enough time to keep them up.
    So here is the question.Why did Rafa take us down when he came in the April but Hughes was to blame at Stoke when he was gone in January?
    Your question is spot on, but you're wasting your time and he will twist and turn it to his advantage. It's better to leave it alone... although sometimes I suppose it's enjoyable to see his flawed logic exposed

Don't start crying if he answers you and it's not to your liking.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    Don't start crying if he answers you and it's not to your liking.
    Grow up.Its a reasonable question.I have noticed this is what you and him do.Change the tone of the original post so you can dodge the question without answering.
    Come on P/Boro.Answer it please.

I don't know why you encourage him,he is either a total WUM or he has a physcologicol problem about people other than himself getting as much praise from the majority on here.He may well have a hate fixation towards Rafa which he should seek help for.

Grow up.Its a reasonable question.I have noticed this is what you and him do.Change the tone of the original post so you can dodge the question without answering.
    Come on P/Boro.Answer it please.
    You haven't noticed anything.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    I don't know why you encourage him,he is either a total WUM or he has a physcologicol problem about people other than himself getting as much praise from the majority on here.He may well have a hate fixation towards Rafa which he should seek help for.
    He's on a forum giving his opinions whether you like them or not.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)