+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question for P/boro

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Sometimes it's best to "leave it at that", I agree, but if someone has contradicted themselves or made a claim that he or she stands by, then it's perfectly fine to bring up the question. A separate thread has been necessary for that in this case as pboro didn't answer in the original one. This can also help him make it clear what he meant.

Pboro has a right not to answer, just as '74 has a right to ask the question. And it's a fair question.
    I think he made it perfectly clear what he meant.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I think he made it perfectly clear what he meant.
    for the last time - butt out!

You haven't noticed anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Oh yes we have!
    Weve noticed that you and him both have similar points of view, which is fine by the way, if they weren't so completely different to 99% of posters on here
    We actually don't, but because we are basically singled out, it is basically a case of us against most of the rest. It's called a general consensus that mass beats minority.

now you say you are a Newcastle fan, as is the other one.
    I say it because I am and it needs nobody whatsoever on here or anywhere in the world to accept that. As long as I know I am, that's what counts....for me.

Everyone accepts that fans will have differing opinions, and points of view, which is understandable, but you 2 are completely at odds with most fans on here when it comes to Rafa
    Nope.... Again it stems from certain topics...mainly Ashley or Rafa or similar.
    The rest are generally a mix and match between all of us, not just two people.

I don't understand your hatred coz that's what it is, of the man????
    Maybe because there is absolutely no hatred. I'm entitled to disagree with what Rafa does and I'm also entitled to see the good in what Ashley does, as well as accepting the bad of Ashley and the good of Rafa...which I do. All without hatred.
    More bemusement in all cases.

What has he done to deserve it
    Nothing because I don't hate him.

you are both wum, and need to give your heads a shake.
    You're entitled to think what you like, it doesn't make you correct.

The drivel that spouts from particularily ,the other ones mouth, is pathetic and shameful for a supposed Newcastle fan
    I think we all spout whatever is on our minds, onto forums in particular.
    Nobody is asked to agree with anything and nobody is asked to make sense of it. You either do or you don't...but just remember one thing. It takes many different characters to make a forum work. Diversity keeps interest but one persons junk is another person's treasure.
    Maybe accept that and your forum experience will get better.

at least you, ghost come up with the odd sensible post,unlike your mate.
    And so does pboro, as do many of the posters on here....if not all.
    Some are more serious than others and some do not like others....but like I said above: one persons junk is another person's treasure.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    for the last time - butt out!
    Yeah I'll butt out.

After all that, will pboro give an answer? Hmmm

Yeah I'll butt out.
    you are highjacking and distracting this thread from its original purpose - to me a form of trolling i will go through this thread and delete all your posts if you can,t refrain from defending a poster who is quite capable of defending himself
    Last edited by ronandtet; 11-07-2018 at 10:48 AM.

If this goes to typical form, pboro will not reply for a few days. He will be desperately trawling the net to find some heartbreaking tragedy he can tell us he is/was involved in or attached to. Or he may claim to have been getting a blow job off Southgate.

deleted due to trolling
    Last edited by ronandtet; 11-07-2018 at 10:54 AM.

I wont answer in a thread where the mods control what can and be said
    is michale owen not trolloing

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    I wont answer in a thread where the mods control what can and be said
    is michale owen not trolloing
    To be honest I didn't expect an answer but that is some excuse.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)