+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok both barrels you absolute Tos......

Well, today’s the day. Now, I am not SB’s biggest fan, nothing personal, as he seems a thoroughly decent chap. I base my concerns on his tactics (or lack of), reluctance to use our OWN youngsters and results. Fourth place with that squad is poor. Fulham was a disgrace.

However, if the choice today is between Mr Bruce or Mr Henry, then Mr Bruce gets my vote. My vote would have been reversed had the decision been made after the P/O Final, but 2 weeks before the start of the season? Surely even for us, that would be a crazy decision.

I will never be part of any witch hunt for the man (not saying that there is one now, as all criticism has been earned, imo). So up to now, I’m not at all impressed, but it’s far too late to make a change now.

Villa may offer him a job upstairs guiding or supporting Henry?

Sense has prevailed. Another season of competitive if slightly dull footy with an almost guaranteed top 8 finish. I shall be there!

Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Sense has prevailed. Another season of competitive if slightly dull footy with an almost guaranteed top 8 finish!

Agree Picasso but you may be optimistic with only slightly dull. Lol 😂, but never the less pleased with the outcome.

Sky report.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...meeting-owners

Sense has indeed prevailed, this close the season’s kick off. But bloody hell, he needs to hit the ground running.

We’ll be over for the Wigan game, please let it be better than the previous 21 months.

Front foot football with players passing to each other. Is the manager capable for such a radical change in philosophy?

Common sense has prevailed

Having seen some of the Walsall highlights and hearing of De Laets pace & Green's promising showing I think yes - a different brand of football awaits. We also have the Kodj back and he looks damn hungry - let's get behind Brucey and the lads!

UTV and SOTC

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)