Thread: Where are you watching this evening?

Where are you watching this evening?

Home? Pub? Big screen? How are you experiencing tonight's kickabout?

Me? Downtown Alcudia de Mallorca, in the same tourist bar (in fact prob the same chair) I watched the 2016 Burton/Derby debacle, which I guess doesn't bode well. My guess is that things will 'kick off' if we lose, in fact they will probably kick off anyway, there was a stand-off the other night about the Tour De France! Forget the Ultras, I'm amongst the Brits abroad

Home.

Not sure if I shall watch, but, for what its worth, I can see us going a goal down in the first half and then, faced with a scenario that we have not faced in a match that matters, it will be interesting to see how we react. I am sort of confident, but hate that feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Home? Pub? Big screen? How are you experiencing tonight's kickabout?

Me? Downtown Alcudia de Mallorca, in the same tourist bar (in fact prob the same chair) I watched the 2016 Burton/Derby debacle, which I guess doesn't bode well. My guess is that things will 'kick off' if we lose, in fact they will probably kick off anyway, there was a stand-off the other night about the Tour De France! Forget the Ultras, I'm amongst the Brits abroad
    Knew you shouldn’t have sat in that chair...all your fault!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Not sure if I shall watch, but, for what its worth, I can see us going a goal down in the first half and then, faced with a scenario that we have not faced in a match that matters, it will be interesting to see how we react. I am sort of confident, but hate that feeling
    I was of course speaking as a Croatian fan thanks to Igor and Asa