+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT: Free Shirts For U12s

OT: Free Shirts For U12s

Just wondering if anyone had made any progress on getting their free shirt for U12 season ticket holders? I've sent an email twice to the address given on the latest news but not had any kind of reply.

Just go an email now, all sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Just go an email now, all sorted.
    Please can you share how it works? Do I just pick one up in the club shop and give my lads season ticket number or are they planning a different approach?

I sent an e-mail to Jordan Worthington with my grandson's DOB size of shirt required and seat number.
    I have not had a reply but I know the e-mail was opened.
    The chap in the shop said Jordan sorts them out for us to pick up in the shop at some point.
    I am sure we will be notified.

Quote Originally Posted by meoldlaner View Post
    I sent an e-mail to Jordan Worthington with my grandson's DOB size of shirt required and seat number.
    I have not had a reply but I know the e-mail was opened.
    The chap in the shop said Jordan sorts them out for us to pick up in the shop at some point.
    I am sure we will be notified.
    As above, you need to email jordan.worthington@nottscountyfc.co.uk with details of the name, size required and when you'd like to collect. It took just over a week to get a response to my email so guessing he must be up to his neck in it, dealing with requests.