+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England v Croatia

England v Croatia

Get plenty snacks in cus I think this is going to be a long night. A win for England after extra time?

What is wrong with Roy Keans face? he looks like summat out of Captain Scarlett

Thats a couple of times now ive seen the ref brandishing what i thought was a red card but its his red flippin whistle

Our luck ran out but...what a time for Kane to have gone AWOL.

I may be getting something wrong here but I always thought the aim of the game was to more goals than the opponents. Not this England side. As an attacking force they were pretty feeble when it really mattered. A shame but a lot of people have been deluding themselves

Never mind eh lads, we/Engerland might make it to the WC Qtrs/Semis again in 2022 or 2026.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Never mind eh lads, we/Engerland might make it to the WC Qtrs/Semis again in 2022 or 2026.

More chance of that happening than Holly Willoughby sitting on your lap Acido. Croatia were the first team of quality we played and it showed. Dele Ali, Young, Kane and lingarde simply were not good enough and Southgate should have brought on fresh legs sooner. Kane looked as if he had run a marathon as he looked knackered.

Im stalking her at the moment Al, but so far Holly Bigbooby hasnt noticed me yet.

Anyway back to footy!!, I think we've done well and while it was never 'coming home' because we were never good enough.. we've still had a great tournament and things look better ahead for us now and the Euros are going to be like a mini Euro '96 in two years. So thats a great yardstick for us to strecth our ambitions to under Southgate, isnt it.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)