+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ashleys Investment

Ashleys Investment

How come sky,the papers think Ashley has been good for Newcastle.We are in more debt as a club now than when he waddled through the door.We have been relegated twice and had managers like McClaren,Kinnear and Carver.Also a tea boy in charge of running the club daily.He has lied about Keegan and employed somebody to sign players in Wise who looked on YouTube for talent.
    Talk about 11 years wasted.Still onwards and downwards.

Couldn't agree more with the above, especially on the ridiculous managerial appointments mentioned. If he had run us properly he could've paid the debt owed to himself off by now but the relegations caused by his own stupidity prevented that happening. On the other hand it probably suits him to have that debt as a stranglehold over the club, making it unlikely that anyone can afford to buy him out.

Despite what people think of him being an astute businessman,he's sold out of England sharts. What a co ck...

So much for piling them high,if we get through tonight it will cost him dear..

Unpatriotic cnut….

amazes me how peole say he employed mcclaren an ex england manager kinnear and carver
    yet ignore the good appoitments
    rafa in some peoples eyes

i see he timed his stock levels of england shirts spot on
    maybe he isnt as big a cock as some make him out
    he owns our club
    he gets free advertising
    and he is making money

sure he could make more
    but he could also loose a lot more

just like if he had gambled on england doing something they hadnt done for nearly 50 years or more and over stocked on england shirts

ask yourself this
    and as much as people say i dont answre questions
    where would we be with sheppard in charge at this momnet
    11 years down the line
    with all that debt they had and were getting into

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    amazes me how peole say he employed mcclaren an ex england manager kinnear and carver
    yet ignore the good appoitments
    rafa in some peoples eyes

i see he timed his stock levels of england shirts spot on
    maybe he isnt as big a cock as some make him out
    he owns our club
    he gets free advertising
    and he is making money

sure he could make more
    but he could also loose a lot more

just like if he had gambled on england doing something they hadnt done for nearly 50 years or more and over stocked on england shirts

ask yourself this
    and as much as people say i dont answre questions
    where would we be with sheppard in charge at this momnet
    11 years down the line
    with all that debt they had and were getting into
    But the debt has more than doubled under Ashley.With obscene amounts coming into the club,with prize money and tv deals.More than ever.Only he doesn't call it debt.He calls it a loan.Explain that one because you won't answer my other question on the other thread.Your like a petulant child.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    But the debt has more than doubled under Ashley.With obscene amounts coming into the club,with prize money and tv deals.More than ever.Only he doesn't call it debt.He calls it a loan.Explain that one because you won't answer my other question on the other thread.Your like a petulant child.
    I've given him an honourable way out of answering the other question privately in post "Answer for Pboro"

The lack of response leaves us to believe there is no answer.

pat if you put any more threads up for me anyone would think you had a shine to me

thanks anyway

I wont get involved inanything that has been edited

in any form

we have ;lost today a good poster in ghost due to this juvenile anti ghost and pboro stance from 3-5 posters on this board
    people who cant debate with others with differing views

people who just keep pushing and pushing hoping for the bans to come

thinking they are the majority or with it and that me and ghost will get banned

well ghost has left
    a pity as he was a very good poster

well done

Geordie pat atnterry mac

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    pat if you put any more threads up for me anyone would think you had a shine to me
    Ha ha.Have you come to this conclusion through having feelings for Rafa.You put thread after thread up about the man.You really are juvenile in every way.A mod mentioned a warning about trolling.Since yesterday you haven't stopped using the word.Wasnt in your vocabulary before yesterday.Tick Tock,still waiting for an answer to my question.

I do tend to agree that we would've been knackered financially under Shepherd, it's just disappointing that the current owner didn't turn out to be what we were hoping for. Surely it's worth paying the going rate for a proper CEO to run the club, I honestly believe if this had been done early on the owner would've had the best of both worlds - decent squad, reasonably happy supporters & a debt free club in profit. Instead with the overarching stupidity of appointing useless people to run the club like the current MD , we're stuck with what we've got now.

We will never have a successful club under Ashley. Yes we were in debt under our previous owners but we had some great times watching fantastic footballers.

We are heavily in debt now and whichever way you twist it it debt only it’s interest free.

If we had of got the transfer fees up front then the debt could have been whitled down. But no the current owners poilicy is to pay out in transfers in full and get all sales paid back on a yearly basis

Just ask yourselves why he adopts this insane policy when the club is in debt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)